Cashbot, Lucky Dollar and the viral cash machine...Do any of these programs work???

Jim

Hello all!

I'm sure I can find at least one person that has heard of these programs. They all have the same concept. You buy in for "x" amount of dollars. You pay by paypal. You get an affiliate site to promote and then you are paid via paypal. Cashbot's pay in is $4.99, the Lucky Dollar is a low $1.50 and the Viral Cash Machine is $100. All one payment, then you advertise and are suppose to see results. There has been people that have supposedly had great results and posted there sales via youtube. Is there anyone that knows about this and has had any luck or has some knowledge if this is a scam or not? I couldn't really find anything saying it wasn't.

Also, don't worry, I am not solely relying on this as a business as I have something that is far more effective, but having an additional stream of income would be nice. :ertery:

elcidofaguy

Hello all!

I'm sure I can find at least one person that has heard of these programs. They all have the same concept. You buy in for "x" amount of dollars. You pay by paypal. You get an affiliate site to promote and then you are paid via paypal. Cashbot's pay in is $4.99, the Lucky Dollar is a low $1.50 and the Viral Cash Machine is $100. All one payment, then you advertise and are suppose to see results. There has been people that have supposedly had great results and posted there sales via youtube. Is there anyone that knows about this and has had any luck or has some knowledge if this is a scam or not? I couldn't really find anything saying it wasn't.

Also, don't worry, I am not solely relying on this as a business as I have something that is far more effective, but having an additional stream of income would be nice. :ertery:
I don't know why but I seem to want to answer everything we a meme lol... Its as clear as daylight that this is a scam...

Jim

So how it is a scam? Can you explain? You know, for the people who just aren't so keen to all of this.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
MLM pyramid schemes all BS.... Either you are born yesterday and fall for stupid get rich schemes which rob you off your money, time and effort or other people that you recruit under you within the scheme... At the end of the day there is no product other than the scheme itself which continues to rip people off and the only way to get your money back is to continue the cycle and rip people off below you on the pyramid once you join it.... Endless cycle of junk and lies which perpetuates...

As per below as you can see very few actually make any money:

My question is whether you have joined it and more importantly your intent on this forum... Any such attempts to promote such schemes will result in a ban from the forum in order to protect the community...

Jim

All I did was ask for an answer to my question. And you answered it. (In a obnoxious rude type of way I might add) but none the less you did. I've joined this forum to learn more about marketing. No I didn't join any of those programs because something was holding me back. Now I know what that something is. Too bad I had to learn from such arrogance. Have a good day :)

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Let me tell you as a mod on the forum - l see too many attempts to promote such things incl. self promo which violates the rules... So I hope you understand... and further I still suspect there is more to it than meets the eye...

That said I do not see how my answer is rude, obnoxious or arrogant... I was not rude to you at all... I clearly stated that any attempts to promote such schemes will result in a ban which is the correct thing to state in my capacity as a global moderator... How is that being rude or are you referring to something else???

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views