Do you guys are using VPS?

metafser

Depend on many things, why actually i will use VPS or Shared hosting. Its simple math. I am using VPS, Cause i need VPS. That's it. :)

jitendrasurve

First you need to understand difference between shared and vps hosting.

Shared hosting is server where many website resides on 1 server. If you are getting traffic about 20,000 per month, shared hosting is still good.

But your site or blog is much bigger that you get visitors in millions. VPS is a solution, where you can control your server, you can upgrade your plans or power your ram etc. You have full control on your server.

The resouce of vps are used by you only, it is not like shared hosting. Experts can add more to it :)

RDO Servers

Hey aceofadsense,

What are your reasons for considering a VPS?

Having your site on a VPS will give you more control, and can give you more resources, but not always. You can get a cheap VPS for about the same price as shared hosting, but this will give you the same or less resources then the shares hosting account would use. Also, if your not familiar with setting up and managing a server, you will have a harder time with a VPS, or need to pay extra for a managed VPS.

Just a few of the many things to consider.

Mark007

I am using a dedicated server for my job. Great speed and good to go with, dedicated servers are really beneficial.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views