What kind of return do people see as acceptable on paid advertising?

JBCMarketing

Hi I have recently moved from revenue sharing programs to affiliate marketing. I now have my sales funnels set up and have been getting free traffic, but now im looking to get some paid traffic. I was just wondering if there is a market average of what kind of return I should be looking for on the advertising I purchase.

elcidofaguy

Hi I have recently moved from revenue sharing programs to affiliate marketing. I now have my sales funnels set up and have been getting free traffic, but now im looking to get some paid traffic. I was just wondering if there is a market average of what kind of return I should be looking for on the advertising I purchase.
Nope there is no market average... Its each to their own... It all depends on how much risk you are willing to take and what you feel is an adequate ROI.... If you are unable to reach your target ROI then you need to consider improving your ad copy as well as your sales copy in order to increase conversions - hence consider split testing as a means to increase ROI...

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.