Images or no images in emails

Tim Dutch

I'm just starting with email marketing, and I noticed that I unsubscribe a lot quicker when marketers do not add a brand picture in their email.
I simply forget who they are (even if they add value on their website) because I'm more visual minded.

What do you advice?
Should I add my brand picture in my emails, or will this affect the deliveries of my emails because it will be marked as spam?

Personaly I'dd like to add my logo.
What is your experience with this?

saleblogger

I think pictures tutoring marketing content will be pretty good picture. Sometimes users do not want to read the content marketing. Why do not you try to highlight content through images

smallbudgethosting

Branding is important. Having your brand as part of the email is important. That way your subscribers know who they are getting their email from.

If you have a newsletter with read more links to your website articles or someone elses, it is important to include the branding of who you want people to read and why... because when they recognize the author you are quoting or the website that the article is on.. they are more likely to become engaged.

The biggest issue with most newsletters is engagement. People will sign up but not even open the email, or open it browse through it and not even brother to click a link or anything.

If you can not get people to the point of engagement and clicking links, you need to kick it up a notch.

Tim Dutch

Engagement is exactly what I want, and thats why I want to add my brand to my emails.
But my question is also, do images get caught by the spam filters of mail providers so your delivery rate will be less.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
As I understand emails which are entirely an image can trigger spam filters and further emails which have a high image to text ratio can also raise flags - this also includes image area vs. text area... If you're only talking about placing your logo say at the top or bottom of a message then I reckon you're okay.... Just make sure to keep the logo at a reasonable size..

One useful tip is to ask users to add you to their safe list when they subscribe, this works really well if you are offering free bonuses as they wont want to miss out on that....

Dionte

I like emails with images, it looks attractive but if you are enabling downloading images functions on your mail program. Vice versa it looks mess up with text and images.

It's the reason you should consider not use more images in your email.

Mark007

I would prefer suggesting an infographic through email marketing which will help people to know about the services we are promoting to their inbox. Only images describing the whole thing with a very brief text attached will be the best response that a marketer can get from email marketing.

Alex Mercer

I prefer Images with your emails. Cause most people do not want to read the whole email. An image will gave the reader an initial idea about what they are going to read. Although spamming is an issue here but still I think adding an image is a good idea.

PluginForage

I brand my newsletter with a header logo and a smaller version in the footer. I think from a branding point of view, proper images are important.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
ion
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.