Classified Advertising

Andy2015

Hello All,

Greatings.

I have a few queries regarding classified advertising. How important is this task in search engine optimization. Is it different from business listing?

Danlucy

Hello All,

Greatings.

I have a few queries regarding classified advertising. How important is this task in search engine optimization. Is it different from business listing?
Hello Andy,

I have not ever done SEO with classified advertising, I thought my site can get penalized by Google if it gets listed on low quality classified sites.

SEOPub

Hello All,

Greatings.

It really has nothing to do with SEO. Most classified ads site let the ads expire after 30 days, so you are gaining nothing of SEO value.

kevinarndale

Classified listings can be a great option if you are doing local SEO for a project. The sites would show your business and map location if you could do it the right way. For this to happen, you need to create the business citation in the NAP (Name, Address, Phone number) format and maintain that throughout the site and each every posting. Also make sure that you have marked your business in the KML Geo sitemap. There are other things to be done too.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.