Google Panda 4.2 Rolling out?

kindsvater

Google says a Panda has began this weekend, but will take months to fully roll out.
what is Google Panda algorithm and how to avoid it?

Mark007

Haven't noticed any changes in the ranking of my keywords yet. Is it still updating the things? Have anyone experienced any changes yet?

hrishivardhan

Not fully roll out but I have read the latest from search engine land that It will take months to fully roll out.
[URLnf="http://searchengineland.com/google-panda-4-2-is-here-slowly-rolling-out-after-waiting-almost-10-months-225850"]Here[/URLnf] is the latest news from SEL.

Noticemenot

This [Panda rollout] is actually pretty much a similar update to before. For technical reasons its rolling out a bit slower. It is not that Google is trying to confuse people with this. It is really just for technical reasons.

emilylynch

The Google Panda 4.2 may take about 10 months to completely roll out. So Why does this update takes much longer than other panda updates. They said it was for technical reasons. What does that technical reasons mean? For a while Google was focusing on the penguin update to get rid of the web spams. Now it shifted the gear towards the quality and engagement. If i am not wrong, the phantom update was also based on the quality of the content. The mobilegeddon update was about the mobile friendly sites. from last year, Google is started to focus on the quality more than ever. This panda update will take deep root towards the quality and engagement.

SEOPub

SEOPub
That is just wrong. First of all, Panda was released about a year before Penguin ever existed. Panda and quality has been a focus of theirs for a long time. It's not something that just shifted in the last year.

Second, Panda does not measure engagement. There is zero evidence of that.

They don't shift from one thing to the other like that. It all matters. They have not just been focusing on Penguin. It's not a switch they turn on and off.

designdigitaldxb

Yes I can see a significant ranking changes for my website and the rank has improved for most of the keywords. Panda algorithm hit those sites which are low quality and with duplicate content

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.