Mobile version for your website, is it important ?

hoangvu

Hello,

According to you, Mobile version for your website, is it important and good for SEO ?

Any thoughts ?

steveschmidt85

Mobile version of website is really important to get quality traffic and visitors from mobiles and tablets. Mobile version will help mobile surfers to access your website easily without any problem. If you don't have mobile version of your site than user is not able to open your site properly in mobile browser and not able to get all info which he needed. So it is better for both user and you also to have mobile version of your website.

Bradley

More than 1 billion people use mobile devices as their primary internet access point. I think that speaks for itself. :)

richardw

From my point of view, if you care about the user experience of the visitors coming from their mobile devices, then a mobile version of your website should be present for them to use. You might want to take a look at your analytics tool an analyze if most of your traffic is coming from mobile devices. If so, then you should create a mobile version of your website to improve the experience of the visitors if you think the desktop version of the site is not giving them that.

CloudLIX

I think its very imoprtant, because nowadays a billion people is using mobile as internet access point

BlackWoods

Its essential to have a mobile version of your website now as more and more people are surfing the Internet using their smartphone.

BlueEyedDigital

Well over 20% of Internet traffic now comes from mobile devices and this is growing. This statistic alone demonstrates the importance of a mobile version for your website.

bruno007

There are millions of mobile users in this world and building a mobile website is necessary, nowadays there is no need to create separate mobile website, there is a technique called Responsive website design it allows a developer to design website for all kind of devices, doesn't matter which size of device. Website automatically adjust itself according to device size.

extravalue

it depends. If your website is consumer goods and information based, yes. If your website is all about desktop game, I would say no.

Holly Nicole

I think all websites should be mobile because more and more people are using websites via their tablets and or phones. Even if a website is about desktop games members still want to be able to access the information through there mobile device.

bruno007

bruno007
If I create a different mobile version for my website, would it be SEO friendly as both version will contain same content but URL would be definitely different. Don't you think search engine will consider mobile version as a copied content??

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.