How can you use youtube for internet marketing purpose?

GarryKerr

I am using SEO and social networks marketing techniques to promote my blog but how can I use Youtube to increase blog traffic from this social channel?

How much impact could occurred on my website using youtube?

Alex Mercer

YouTube is a very high ranked site. Cause, lots and lots of people visit this site everytime all around the globe. So, It is obvious that YouTube video can be a cause of an important impact. There are plenty of examples are out there, you should take a look at them.

simonto

Mix multi channel, Seo video on top google. Test, test, test, if it works. Keep working hard!

Blank628

By using YouTube, you can promote anything you want. It's either a affiliate link or your own online business or personal business. You can scoop a short video presentation showing what is it you want or telling the people that you are there and they can go to your business. At start, it is hard to find viewers and subscribers but when you are a well-known YouTuber, you can easily gain visitors to your channel. Just try to post and post new videos and let the customers come to you.

PMonroe

Actually it depends on the topic of your blog, just saying if you are Blogging on Technology like Device or gadget and gears or anything related, you can establish a channel on Youtbe that will contains some review video related your blog. But here are some tricks to drive your audience to the blog site. In your video there should be something that will act as climax of a movie. For example you can make a review video of 10 minutes for your blog site with proper content also make a shorter version for 5 or 6 minutes for Youtube and make a bait that will refer your audience to visit your blog for the rest . The concept is to hook up your audience and make them to visit more platform for what they need.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies