How to make a recurring traffic?

Laviskajoermoy

Hey guys just was interesting how did you guys drive traffic. Because it is really a very hard for me. I have tried to do article submissions on article directories and promoting its urls on social networks. But they are just one time traffic. How to make a recurring traffic?

Thanks in advance!

elcidofaguy

Most people rarely ever go back to the same website after the first visit... Even if the website is super awesome - you know the drill - bookmark for later but even that gets lost in a pile of cr** that we all forget about lol....

Here is my best advise.... Get people to sign up to your email list... Offer a highly relevant bonus in return and thereafter continue to offer value with regards to addressing your target audiences pain points....

Beyond that if you are looking for continuous traffic - then you have two choices.... Paid ads whereby you achieve a balance on ROI for you to continue or through SEO - as well of course a combined approach which is my recommendation....

With SEO what matters these days is the quality of your backlinks - clearly article submissions and article directories is not working... The reason for that is simple... These are weak links which do nothing to rank your website.... You need links from authority sites which are ranking and gets a ton of traffic if you are looking to boost your rankings....

tvtaddy

Hi thanks for sharing I think it is only way as there are millions of site on the web.

hrishivardhan

Hey guys just was interesting how did you guys drive traffic. Because it is really a very hard for me. I have tried to do article submissions on article directories and promoting its urls on social networks. But they are just one time traffic. How to make a recurring traffic?

Thanks in advance!
Add interesting topics in your article and make it more meaningful to read. Choose trendy topic in your business niche to write it about.
Make it interesting with videos and images that are unique and fresh. If people or user find it worth to read, they will definitely come back.

Last edited:

Mark007

If you require a recurring traffic the best thing you can do is build your social presence and be more active on them. Link building techniques like forum posts and blog commenting are good ways to drive a regular visitor to your website. You can also use guest posting methods for building traffic. The best thing is to rank your website on the first page to get more traffic for your website. I would also suggest having a blog as a subdomain for regular content updates and to get recurring visitors for your posts.

jaztez

It's all about building your brand. Market your business and yourself so that people get to know you, like you and trust you. Know, like, trust is the key to recurring traffic. Look at your site currently and ask why people would keep coming back. If there are no enough reasons, then work on your content, giveaways, how people can get to you on social media.

cwvps1

Try adding some useful content to your newsletter and attract more newsletter subscribers, create a marketing campaign on Facebook and post every day.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.