whats the best method to build backlinks for amazon niche blogging

TonmoyParves

Hello Guys, how are you all? hope everyone of you guys are good. I'm also good. I'm facing few problems. I want to hear from experience guys. Please feel fee to share your experience

I'm thinking to build up an Amazon specific niche blog and now I'm facing problem with backlinks. Would you please guys help me how to build backlinks?

NOTe: I am not interested to go with PBN.

Thanks

elfgirl

If you don't have money to invest, then maybe go with some good old-fashioned blog commenting to get you started. You could also reach out to other marketers in other Amazon niches and do some guest blogging exchanges.

In addition, when I was promoting AlieExpress (similar to Amazon), I was using Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog. Now I know it's not necessarily link building for the long term, but there is some potential there especially if you are able to grow your followers and post on a regular basis.

PTTed

The vast majority of people who build Amazon niche blogs won't build a site that is useful enough to attract any natural links at all. That means they typically have to manufacture or buy any links that they want to get to their site.

So as I see it your options are as follows:

1) Focus on building a legitimately useful review site that is impressive enough and useful enough that you can rely on white hat promotional techniques such as outreach, linkbait, high quality guest blogging and other forms of content marketing.

or

2) Create a PBN - You already said you don't want to do this.

or

3) Buy links from wherever you decide

or

4) Engage in some level of link spam like tiered link building or link automation

or

5) Waste time building low quality links that won't meaningfully boost your ranking (forum signatures, blog comments, article marketing, social bookmarking, social media, etc.)

or

6) Buy a relevant domain with PageRank and do a 301 redirect

or

7) Pull your hair out in frustration trying to get white hat links when nobody with a self respecting website will want to link out to you.

Which one of those seems like the best option? Or is there some other option?

emilylynch

What you are proposing is that you want to promote a marketplace niche website to customers. The most tough time for a marketplace sites is to gain the initial customer base. Once you have gained them based on your products and price, customers will regularly visit your site. So, how to create a back link for such a site.

If there is discount, offers or coupons for the products you are selling, post them on the coupon/offer listing sites. Create a blog and regularly post content about the online marketplace. Link your website in the blog and it can be a effective back link. Always create informative and useful content. The user should take some information from your post. Don't just put content to get back link. You can post about the top online marketing sites or give tips for users about how to buy the products in online store.

Do some guest blogging in relevant and high authority sites. Use video tutorials to describe about your products. Though social media doesn't get you the back links, You should effectively promote your website in social networking sites. In sites like Facebook, there are options to set up store and in groups you can sell your products. Make use of every little option in social media sites because it is the easiest way to reach the customers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
PRO
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.