WTS Premium Blog Articles DELIVERED INSTANTLY - No TAT - #1 in Authority Content - Article Blizzard

elfgirl

Let's Cut The B.S. - Straight to The Chase

We understand you don't have time for a lengthy sales pitch. So here is a quickie:

Tired of waiting on endless Turn-Around-Times?
Tired of Content that just does not sound natural?
Do you want to just buy blog articles and content without hiring a freelancer?
Do you want Premium Quality articles delivered INSTANTLY?

ARTICLE BLIZZARD TO THE RESCUE!

At Article Blizzard, we give you access to hundreds of pre-written, quality blog articles.
Our content is READY TO GUEST POST. That means you can just download and post to your favorite sites.

All of our blog articles are written by native English speakers.

And the best part...
All of our website content is delivered INSTANTLY.

That's right...No TURN-AROUND TIMES.

Our Simple Two-Tier Rate System:
$1.40 per 100 words of Basic* Content
$3.50 per 100 words of Premium** Content
*minimal research and author proofreading
**incl. research and professional proofreading

OUR ARTICLES ARE NICHE RELEVANT AND KEYWORD OPTIMIZED.
NICHES INCLUDE:
Business
Internet
Car/Auto
Family & Parenting
Health & Wellness
Fashion
Lifestyle
Personal Development
Relationships
Technology
and more...

Once you place an order, we transfer the Private Label Rights of the article/content to you, the purchaser. Due to the nature of this transaction, no refunds will be given once the purchase has been made.
But that doesn't mean we are going to leave you hangin' if you aren't satisfied, just contact our customer support for help. We will make limited changes until you are completely happy with your purchase.

BUT WAIT JUST A SECOND!
WEBMASTERSUN MEMBERS and VISITORS GET A SPECIAL DISCOUNT:
Use Promo Code - webmastersun10 - to get 10% off any order over $10, anytime!

[TO BROWSE OUR SELECTION, JUST CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW]
[/URL]

Ordering is simple. All you need is a CC or PayPal.
All downloads are handled through Shopify Digital Downloads.
Custom Content is also available.
Support Email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

brettek

Hello,

Please send me your blogs, I want to buy articles on different blogs.

Quote price and URLs

Thanks

elfgirl

elfgirl
Hello Brettek,

We do not have any blogs ourselves. Instead we provide a service that lets business owners and bloggers, like yourself, purchase pre-written & custom articles from our website. To see our selection, simply head to Article Blizzard and sign up for a free account. From there, you can browse our selection of articles and pick ones that are the best fit for your niche. All articles are unique and are ready to be published!

Thank you for giving us a try,

-Elfgirl

ellisfranklinwc

Hello Ele,

This is Ellis, Currently working with "The Contributors Organization". I am an Online Marketing Strategist and Professional blogger. I have more than 7 years of experience in digital marketing. I provide quality services of search & display advertising to many clients and companies across the globe for generating huge traffic which can be beneficial to produce more sales.

Link building is increasingly important to where a web site is ranked by a search engine. Search engines infer that if a web site has a lot of other sites linking to them then that site must be trustworthy, an authority and highly reputed.

Web sites that are regarded as trustworthy or an authority will rank higher in natural search listings as search engines endeavour to return results that are the most relevant. Thus the more links a web site has, the higher the web site may be ranked in search results.

I owned more than 5000 sites in all niche. Let me know if these are makes sense. Basically I charge one time for a permanent post on the above sites. All post needs a minimum 2 days of time for editorial approval and publish. Post should be minimum 600 words and more. News related articles are highly preferable.

I've sites in various niches like, Finance / Sports / Education / Technology / Health / Hospitality / Real Estates / Fashion and many more. And all sites are of minimum PR 2 to 9 & DA 20 to 90 having unique visitors.

The 10 HQ blogs you can see as example:

livejournal.com
behance.net
lerablog.org
change.org
edublogs.org
purevolume.com
buzznet.com
worldhealthcareblog.org
agirlsworld.com
mytourpal.com

Here is my quality work samples:

agirlsworld.com
Recent Post: agirlsworld.com/average-uk-prom-spend-catching-up-with-the-us

buzznet.com
Recent Post: dailyblog.buzznet.com/user/journal/24731010/tiles-direct-announces-three-stunning

cyberspeed.org
Recent Post: cyberspeed.org/the-benefits-of-leaving-it-support-to-the-experts

thefashionablehousewife.com
Recent Post: thefashionablehousewife.com/09/2015/gift-ideas-fashionable-womens-rings-for-every-budget

worldhealthcareblog.org
Recent Post: worldhealthcareblog.org/one-solution-for-all-digestion-related-problems-with-active-digestive-enzymes

Please have a look on them and let me know if I can work with you as a freelance blogger. I can assure you that I can handle any kind of blogging requirements. if you like my proposal then I would be happy to discuss more about the turn around time, rate cards etc in next mail.

I am looking forward to work with you & make a long term business relationship with you.

Best Regards!
Ellis

Last edited by a moderator:
Older threads
Replies
Views
PRO
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.