Will Top keywords on Bings get more traffic ?

Jackony

Hello
I'm going to study and do SEO for Bing to get my keywordds on top Bing search results
so anyone can suggest me if my keywords on top 10 Bing.com . Will Bing bring more traffic to my websites ?

Thanks

Alex_smith

Yes some people uses the Bing search engines to search some particular companies, so its important to gain good ranking in Bing to get good traffic.

pramod

Hi Jackony,

Hello
I'm going to study and do SEO for Bing to get my keywords on top Bing search results
so anyone can suggest me if my keywords on top 10 Bing.com . Will Bing bring more traffic to my websites ?

Thanks
Definitely, if you will be on Top 10 listing for Bing.com your Website will have more traffic.

Bing has its own popularity while comparing with other Search Engines. Bing is supported for 40 languages and is the widely used Search Engine after Google & Yahoo.

However, I would like to suggest to optimize your Website not considering any Search Engines, you have consider your audiences, create content for your users and not for Search Engines. Search Engine likes natural content.

And as of the growing popularity of Social Media Websites, if you create content for your people, may be there are chances they would like, share your content and thus your Website will have more number of traffic.

James159

Definitely dear, after Google, Bing is best search engine for getting good traffic. You should promote your link on it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.