Helpful Tools in Indexing

Maja

I am in search of tools that are helpful to index a site in all search engines ?

Steve32

I am in search of tools that are helpful to index a site in all search engines ?
Using tools around you which you are having for free

Tools:
Google sitemap generator on your site (for wordpress, you can use some plugins)

Search engines:
Google webmaster tool
Bing webmaster tool

After you have your sitemap, submit them into GWT and BWT to make your site fast indexing

Also need some quality backlinks to help your site crawled by search engine bots.

elcidofaguy

Agree with SEOPub on this one! Seriously there is no need to stress out about getting your site indexed... If it bothers you then why not create some backlinks on sites which gets traffic i.e. use your sig link on a forum, create a youtube video, guest post, pinit etc - that will for sure send those crawlers visiting your site... and also some traffic hopefully.. In otherwords focus on traffic and dont worry about indexing - everything else will fall into place ;-)

Mark007

I don't think tools are required for indexing your website. A XML sitemap generated and submitted in webmaster tool will help crawlers to find your webpages faster and help index them in search engines.

sharonbreemj

I think links from G+ posts profiles and communities can help you index pages faster, better than some of the tool I've tried to use.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.