Guest post backlinks?

epicstate

I want to know if I buy guest posts on different blogs that relate to my website niches then it is effective for keyword rankings?

Is google penalising websites with guest post backlinks or it is still effective??

kian.j

It is still effective. Moreover, the better the pagerank of the website, the better for you, because you get backlinks from good sites. If you post your guest posts on many different sites, and not just stick to couple of them, it's going to give you good backlinks and good traffic.

If you want to check how effective that is, you can use ahrefs to check the number of tyour backlinks and how it affects your website.

PS: You don't always have to pay for guest posts. Try finding blogs and websites that accept good quality content for free.

designdigitaldxb

Guest posting is still a good technique for getting back links but Google always discourage website with paid links so it is better to avoid paid links. You can look for free guest posting sites relevant to your niche and earn back links by writing quality articles

PTTed

I want to know if I buy guest posts on different blogs that relate to my website niches then it is effective for keyword rankings?

Is google penalising websites with guest post backlinks or it is still effective??

Generally it works really well for ranking. And it is not the PageRank of the website that matters, it is the PageRank of the page that your link comes from. The more PageRank your link source page has the better.

You can get penalized doing it if you are getting lots of guest posts from crappy blogs. If you stick to high quality blogs you will be fine. Just spread your inbound links around to a lot of different pages on your site. Don't build too many links to one page, especially using repetitive anchor text. That obviously looks unnatural.

Reactions: mark

Mark007

Mark007
I agree with this statement. I would say Google will penalize if they see a pattern of links built from similar sources. So it will always be wise to build a handful of backlinks by buying posts on high authority blogs only. Building other manual backlinks will help neutralize the effect to build a pattern for only paid guest posts which will help keep the blog safe from any search engine penalties.

akashsharma

Guest blogging is effective for rankings.Choose the well known and popular sites for guest blogging.Choose blogs related to your websites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views