Does advertising on Bing and Yahoo! really work?

Miguel R

Hi everyone,
Would there be any advantage in advertising for my products or website on Yahoo! and Bing?
Your comments on this topic will be appreciated. Thanks

Nytshade

Yes it's a big advantage because the audience are people who are actually looking/searching for the product, service or information so the conversions are mostly high. Unlike convincing someone to visit your site or check out your product, in this case you're targeting someone who's already interested in what you have to offer.

Which will make getting a sale/lead much easier as compared to other traffic sources. I would say go for it, search engine traffic is really good and highly targeted.

Also check out Adwords, I've been playing around with it, it's a bit pricey but the traffic is really, really awesome.

Hope that helps.

professorrosado

Bing provides me with good results - less traffic than Adwords but I also deal with less competition and lower costs. I don't see why you shouldn't start any PPC campaign with Bing first, optimize and then do Google.

I don't see why people think "this OR that"! Do both! Start small and test (Bing) then hit Google with your big targeted and optimized guns! Let's get educated with our strategies - practice and perfect!

acquisto

Well, yes bing ads works. But Google Adwords is better then Bing Ads.

This is purely depends on your business and product/services that you are going to advertise using a PPC platform.

If you will share your business niche then it will help people to answer you better.

Also, Bing is a CPC platform, so yes, you can start with few bucks with few relevant keywords and can check if it turns out in a good deal for your business.
Their is no harm after all. You can rely on people suggestions, similarly you need to rely on your efforts which you will be going to put for your very first campaign with Bing.

I will suggest you to try with Bing and Yahoo Search ads. Do not opt for content network on bing. This will be just a wastage of money and irrelevant clicks to your website.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.