What are some good ways to earn from web hosting affiliate programs?

jasonquey

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a way to start offering web hosting affiliate programs and earning money from big web hosting companies. I should start a blog design or web hosting review blogs and adding affiliate links under each blog post or do promotions on social networks as facebook, twitter, tumblr pages..?
I'm also looking for more efficient ways...

Please share your ideas?

onlinestorehelp

It is a tough market to crack right now. There are tons of "top 10 reviews" that are ranked well. Or, there are companies that provide a service to help determine who is hosting something. Or finally, the guys that do real well, have a real strong following.

The unfortunate part, the people paying the best commissions, often times provide the worst hosting. Do you really want to suggest a hostgator or Blue host after being bought out by EIG?

AbeloHost

You can go through forums, advising people directly of certain web hosting companies. But like onlinestorehelp said, don't advise a web hosting company that has been bought by EIG.

tvtaddy

yes it is tough market to crack as there are over thousands of such sites in market, I suggest better try a hosting coupon site.

As mentioned above, hosting review sites is now a very competitive market simply due to the fact it pays out so much per legitimate sale.

You could look into doing something different to gain traction and to start it might be very slow but overtime it could become a nice little earner for you. So what could be different?

Well, you could show that you're not basing on the top paying affiliates, link to a website you have at each hosting provider so people can test its speed, setup a monitoring system and show the reports publicly. Allow people to change the top hosting provider based on filters (host with the most uptime, host with the most official overall review, the most user rated host, the best average speed test and so on).

I have yet to see a review site with such features but overtime it could generate some nice traffic for you in doing so, rankings and income will follow.

royals

If you have some programming or designing services then you can offer your clients free service in exchange they join hosting company under your referral link.

professorrosado

Personally, I would not forget that youtube is a FREE landing page with built in traffic. Each video is another chance of closing a sale.
Combined with a lead capture page and email series, you can make great income from a hosting product if presented in the right way!

sanusense

It's tough if you go through SEO path, because all the high competitive keywords are fully optimized by Blog giants. You could be one but it will take some time.

However, if you are interested in PPC and willing to invest some bucks then free to use Fb ads and Bing ads.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.