Any Solo Ads Success?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Anyone have a case study or would like to share what experiences you've had with SOLO ADS?

What safe lists have you used and for which niche did you see the best ROI?
Bought a Solo Ads $44 and getting around 100 clicks but as my experience it gave me 3 sales.

professorrosado

bebetsizo1

There are facebook groups that you can join where people rate their purchases of solos.

heres one of them that i use:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/salestestimonials/

its very common and very lively.

give it a go.

alwways ask for a first time discount.

and

buy small amount of clicks such as 50 clicks first and then see how it goes.

if it goes well, then buy more.

trial and error.

have a budget.

start with $200

that being said, you don't want to rely on one method of traffic.

Adam Yunker

Hey Professor,

Good question! Personally, I LOVE solo ads! They are hands down the best way to grow your email list the fastest!

The hard part is finding the right provider for your niche.. Usually solo ads are anywhere from $0.50-$1 a click. I buy my solo ads from justinsoloads.com and I am in the internet marketing niche.

A great place to start is a group on Facebook called "Solo Ad Testimonials" https://www.facebook.com/groups/salestestimonials/ to find great providers.

Usually you won't make money with solo ads (the goal is to break even) unless you have a very strong and high converting sales page/followup sequence. The best way I have found is by having a small $7-15 product to upsell them on instead of having just the ordinary sales page. That price range is known to convert best for people that you do not already have a strong relationship with.

That way every 7-15 clicks you get, if one goes on to buy your upsell you'll break even thus giving you the ability to profit from your followup sequence.

Hope this helps :)

Adam

mikeyman120

I have success with solo ads and nowadays almost always at least break even in the internet marketing niche. I have used a bunch of sources but never any that didn't have user reviews so I know that I can trust the person and not get ripped off. I am currently working on my own hopefully high converting sales funnel that I think will be extremely irresistable to internet marketers. I hope to break even on the front end with a $7-$9.95 product that has upsells which increase in price. To get people you don't know and don't know you to convert the first time they come across you you really need to think outside of the box and make an easy to use, fully understandable and useful product that they just have to have. If they don't buy the upsells I will of course try to convert them with my follow up sequence.

I am going to give a try to the self improvement niche and weight loss niche which you can get solos for at clickonomy where they have solo ads for the internet marketing niche, self improvement niche, weight loss and several others.

Your goal should be to break even at least so your list building costs are covered. Once you have a decent sized list you can turn around and sell solo ads yourself for more money at sites like clickonomy.com and udimi.com

Princety

I bought a solo ad the first time, I got 47% optin rate with a new squeeze page, never tested, a little bit optimized, patterned to a high converting template. Bought 100 clicks, got 120 unique, 49 optins, with high open rates on first 5 mailings. S pretty much a good fit with the list a bought from. 2nd solo ad I bought, 200 clicks, got 35 optins, with the same squeeze page, very low conversion. Not a good fit with the second list, still with high open rates. Hope this helps. :rolleyes2:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views