Facebook Administration profile

aprengo

I need to create a facebook profile for ads purposes and marketing after creating a fan page.

But I don't like to put my real name and data visible to anyone, except for the administration of the fan page and ads contratation.

Can i create a facebook profile with real data using after an alias ?

And how ?

Best Regards

elcidofaguy

This is not a problem at all... When you create a new business page you simply switch from your private profile to your business page profile and post under that name. Its really easy - simply select "use facebook as ..." ... Therefore your personal profile will never show up...

When placing ads you'll need to set that up under your personal account as your payment details are linked to that.... However your details will not be shown on the ad as it is always shown posted by the business page name...

Hope that helps!

aprengo

aprengo
But also has to have a profile. How can I completely hide the private profile ?

Best Regards

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Why don't you simply give it ago???? Seriously this is really easy as I mentioned...

When you use FB as a page you completely hide your personal profile when you make posts etc on your business page... So you have nothing to stress out about as you can very easily setup a business/fan page and throughout the whole thing no one will be able to see your personal/private profile....

AndiLim

Once you created a fan page for your website you can automatically choose what name are you going to choose. Its not your name that will pop-up once you post something on the fan page but its the page itself. You just need to change the setting from your actual profile to your official fan page.

cwvps1

Yes, you should definitely have a profile - which is for regular accounts and a page for your business. Use your profile to promote your business as g=hard as you're using your business page. It is also a good idea to create a group related to your business and your niche in general.

aprengo

Thanks everyone. What I really do is create a real profile and make allmost private. Just because I have a lot of fanpages, and not only one, and need to prevent the lose of one just because facebook policies recommend so.

Best Regards

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies