Review my blog please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randhal007

Please review my website. javagio.com
I am trying to culminating in several videos from youtube.
but I am still confused, how should use a suitable template for it. as well as the later can be used to put an Ads there
thanks for you review..

Last edited by a moderator:

elcidofaguy

I see you are using one of Wordpress free themes and hence there are no designated places for ads on that theme. You'll either have to manually ad them or use another theme which has that included in the design. I would check out theme forest for videotube templates such as here.

dustinthigpen

Hi Randhal007,

Are you able to post widgets on that left side? If so, I would just add a widget with the html for the ad.

Another option is to simply use the Ad Sense plugin-
[URLnofo]https://wordpress.org/plugins/adsense-plugin/[/URLnofo]

If you're looking to change your theme. There are a bunch to choose from. One I found was "tuberuk". It's kind of like a Youtube clone site.

Hope that helps.

Dustin

PTTed

Please review my website. [URLnofo]http://javagio.com/[/URLnofo]
but I am still confused, how should use a suitable template for it. as well as the later can be used to put an Ads there
thanks for you review..
I am curious to know why you are building irrelevant links to your site in your forum signature? That doesn't seem very smart to me.

You would be better off just putting your website's homepage URL in there with no keywords at all. That is especially true if you intend to contribute to this forum a lot and therefore build a lot of links pointing back at your website.

Randhal007

I see you are using one of Wordpress free themes and hence there are no designated places for ads on that theme. You'll either have to manually ad them or use another theme which has that included in the design. I would check out theme forest for videotube templates such as here.

Thanks for your suggestions, elcidofaguy .. I recently tried to use wordpress and for that I am still using a free theme. Maybe later I will try to use a paid theme

Hi Randhal007,

Are you able to post widgets on that left side? If so, I would just add a widget with the html for the ad.

Another option is to simply use the Ad Sense plugin-
[URLnofo]https://wordpress.org/plugins/adsense-plugin/[/URLnofo]

If you're looking to change your theme. There are a bunch to choose from. One I found was "tuberuk". It's kind of like a Youtube clone site.

Hope that helps.

Dustin
Thanks Dustin

Hi, Nice video collections and add more videos and some content to your videos.
i try.. Thanks

I am curious to know why you are building irrelevant links to your site in your forum signature? That doesn't seem very smart to me.

You would be better off just putting your website's homepage URL in there with no keywords at all. That is especially true if you intend to contribute to this forum a lot and therefore build a lot of links pointing back at your website.

Thank you for your suggestion, sorry I have done a big mistake for it.
This time I will do according to your suggestions.
Once again thank you, PTTed

leen12

hey not a bad website, could do with a bit of tlc though

the right sidebar seems to have no widgets, i would add a few

the template is kind of ugly and not meant for videos i would suggest a wordpress video template.

keep up the good work and put some time into promoting you should get there in a while. hope this helps.

thakurblogger

website review

I just saw your website. I think you haven't worked much on your site.
You should focus on content, site's layout and navigations.
Also can use a logo for you site and your right side bar is empty so you can remove that to make extra space for you content.

professorrosado

There are widgets for practically every thing you could imagine!

Ads in the post area is handled by a handful - do a search in the add plugins search area for "Insert Ads in Post".
Learn to use some basic HTML and your text editor is better to use for this - <center>YOUR VIDEO</center> or better yet - set the video width to "100%"

Focus more on quality content and reducing bounce rate than on ads!

rajivsinghi

Please review my website. [URLnofo]http://javagio.com/[/URLnofo]
thanks for you review..
I reviewed ,your website and it does not seems like a website.. Do a complete analysis because it is running as free template and there is not navigation even as a lay man nobody can understand how to navigate the site.

WordPress is really simple CMS where you can manage all kinds of content even images, text and videos. Also use widget to make it better.... If you are not able to that the should hire a WordPress developer to make your website more Impressive....

I hope you will satisfy with my answer if YES then click on THANKS Button to motivate me....

Thanks & Regards,

Rajiv Singhi

Buzzgrain

I really like this blog! articles are placed well, and they actually have useful information that seems relevant. Keep it up

imnathanjames

Hi,
I really like the look and feel of the site. It comes across as clean and fairly responsive.

the only things i would change is to have a clear menu bar at the top let people choose what news they like to read.
Also quicken up your site as it's fairly slow on loading.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views