Dofollow Forum list SEO and Development related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliedavid

Hello all I am new on this forum. I am new to SEO and am unable to find forums related to seo and website design and development. Can anyone tell me or suggest me some list of dofollow forums. I read somewhere that the links should be dofollow so please also explain something about dofollow links and why are they important. All comments will be appreciated.

PTTed

Yes just as @SEOPub suggested, you should go to Google and search for phrases like "dofollow forum list 2015"

You will easily find lists of hundreds of dofollow forums. You will find that a lot of the sites on those lists are no longer in existence. You will also find that a lot of those forums aren't actually dofollow anymore. Once a site gets spammed enough, they tend to switch the links to nofollow. And if they don't switch the links to nofollow then at some point Google will likely lower their trust value for links from that site to zero or below zero meaning they either don't pass any PageRank at all or else they actually work against you. It really depends on the quality of the forum and how much spam is on there and whether the spam links are allowed to be followed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jim
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.