Website Review - Almost Two Years In The Making!

elcidofaguy

Dear All,

For those who know me on the forum it will come as no surprise that I've been really busy since the beginning of this year with the further development of CB Clicksale since I closed down its membership. In fact here is the original opening offer which I posted on the forum.

A lot of time and effort has gone into further development since the first launch and today - 9 months later, I really believe its on the cutting edge of capabilities with regards to internet marketing i.e. list building, affiliate marketing and direct sales etc... Simply put a tool developed by internet marketers for internet marketers - especially given my background as a software developer spanning more than two decades and of course recent years spent on IM... Hence my motivation why I even started this ;-)

Okay enough of my Nelson Mandela speech ... I think you know where I was going with that lol...

As such I'm getting close to the re-launch and very much appreciate your time and effort to check out the website with providing feedback. As you know it can be difficult to see the obvious things when its your own website i.e. as the old saying goes ... "seeing the wood for the trees"....

In particular I would like to know:

- If the current site inspires and motivates you... with wanting to take action?

- Does the new website reflect the new capabilities which are soon to be launched?

- Are they any areas which you feel needs to be improved on?

I'm also looking to move to a different webhost - so if performance/loading times are an issue - please let me know... As I am some what annoyed given that I have upgraded (cloud hosting) and it seems performance has been worsened - hence why I raise this...

Here is the website URL: www.cbclicksale.com

I look forward to your comments...

On that note a big thanks in advance ;-)

Cheers,

Sid

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I have visited your website and knew old version of its design. To be honest, the new design is really good, easy to read text and navigate parts on the site. I like it.

Just a thing I want to suggest you to change...of course it depends on you..that's it has some images (2 or 3 images) where text and arrows are trying to explain then I could see exact details on the images although I am viewing on a big screen...maybe you need to consider to make it bigger a bit.

Member login needs to make it as bold or a color/button for it, so It can be easier to read and know where to go for users.

Just my suggestions!

Cheers,

elcidofaguy

Most appreciated!

.. some images (2 or 3 images) where text and arrows are trying to explain then I could see exact details on the images although I am viewing on a big screen...maybe you need to consider to make it bigger a bit.
Nice one! I did try setting the image as a background to the panel - but that messed up the display on mobile devices.. Hence the best I've been able to do is to place it within a two column table... I've tested it on various screen sizes and so far thats the best I've managed to achieve... Therefore I'll set it up so that its a clickable image with it showing a larger one within a popup lightbox...

Member login needs to make it as bold or a color/button for it, so It can be easier to read and know where to go for users.
Appreciate that also... Will try out both suggestions and see which one works best...

Cheers Buddy! :cheers:

Reactions: wms

PTTed

Sid,

Overall the site looks awesome. Really well done.

I like the fact that you have the video right there when the page loads. The video looks professional and the site overall looks very professional.

Time for constructive criticism:

My first impression of the site was that it was built intending to target an inexperienced internet marketer. The first thing the video asks is "are you struggling to make money online or perhaps you don't know where to start" "Then you need CB Clicksale". I like that part.

Then the video starts rattling off what is inside the product and all the stuff it can do. The video seems to go too fast when describing what is in the product. It goes through it so fast that I had to rewatch the video at least 5 times constantly asking myself "wait, what does it do?" If you slowed that video down and made it twice as long and explained things more slowly and paused in between features, I think the video would help conversions better.

I think that, at that speed, it is going to be information overload to a person who doesn't have much experience. The quality of the video production itself is excellent. I think you can do better with describing the benefits of your product.

I think you should hammer home the benefits of using your product more than you do. You describe a lot of the features of the product. I think you need more focus on the benefits of using your product.

For example, if the target audience for your product is an internet marketer with only a few months of experience, then I would produce a video that stays focused on how it could take a person who is struggling and turn him into a person who is making money consistently month after month. I think that would work better than describing all of the features of your product in greater detail. I don't think your prospects care as much about the features as they care about the benefit.

Testimonials would be nice. A video showing how John Doe went from being totally confused to modestly successful would also work excellent I think.

Just my opinion. Take it for what it is worth. Overall I think you are on track for an excellent product.

Cheers bud!
Ted

By the Way... Another thing I found myself wondering about more than once as I browsed the site was - "I wonder what CB stands for in CB Clicksale? Does it stand for Click Bank?" Just thought you might want to know that too. The name of your product doesn't conjure any pictures in my mind of what it might be. I'm not sure what CB is or what a click sale is. Get me?

professorrosado

Ok I I saw it and honestly, to the point, I disagree with PTTed - I do not think this is geared toward an "inexperienced" marketer. Frankly, I didn't understand anything but for two buttons in the graphic explaining the "contents" of your platform. I understood the Direct Sales and the Sales Funnels feature buttons - the rest ? Honestly, I do "know" what you are including with the others, but too loosely for it to figure in to my consideration.

I feel that unless you are confident that your target market is well versed with the other items, it will serve to distract from the sale as it does for me - I am totally not connecting with the others.

You present your features well but in so doing, I feel, that you impress more than sell a solution to me.

The design and functionality is absolutely fine!

When I clicked for prices, well the graphic on your capture page appears to me as a mess...is that supposed to tell me that I am going to succeed with your ... server..is that what that is?

I didn't bother with the video, frankly - just scrolled through the page which will be what some visitors will do.

That's my first impression but I'm sure it is not targeted to someone like myself - it does need a definite target who has previous knowledge and appreciation for "all" of your features which makes your "all-in-one" solution appealing.

elcidofaguy

Ted buddy great feedback!!! I'll certainly be thinking over your points - especially with regards to benefits as I'm also a strong advocate of benefits over features...

Interesting you asked what the CB means... Originally when I first developed the software - version one was only the "ClickBank" component. At that time I never anticipated taking it any further and hence the CB alluded to "ClickBank" at that given moment... In addition to the letters CB resembling a mouse... However things have changed a lot with development and introduction of various other types of campaigns.... So as it stands the CB now stands for "Click Bonus" i.e. Click Bonus - Click Sale ... I'll fold that into the website in the coming days ;-)) As you can see I've taken an iterative development approach, perhaps the name would of been something else if I had the gift of hindsight...

----

Professorrosado - I'm somewhat surprised by your comments, especially as you find it confusing lol - but fair due and appreciation for being blunt.. The website is still under development... But at the same time I don't think you need a degree to understand what it is about... On my part I've really tried to make it as easy as possible to understand - so for sure it is interesting to hear of your thoughts on that... Curious to know of others... Certainly comments relating to target audience from you and Ted have been noted... and I'll be thinking that over in the coming days....

What I will say is that the capabilities that are on offer - are in my opinion for most folks new and cutting edge... and can see why you don't have the patience for it as you do not want to take the time to understand something which you have never heard off... especially as the system takes a holistic approach and hence why I call it an "Internet Marketing Toolbox"...

I've also come to realize over the years that you can never please everybody at the same time... and it certainly applies here...

The capture page which is a place holder for the prices is just an optin page which has been put together quick time... I'm considering putting a video there... That graphic you refer to as a mess is actually the "Turing Machine which defeated Enigma" ... But hey that's my quirky side ;-)) If you look carefully on the website there is a subtle amount of it here and there - so I guess take it or leave it .... From your comments its pretty obvious you don't fall into the target audience...

On that note a big thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback :great:

PTTed

Sid,

Just to clarify my points.

I don't know for a fact that you are targeting internet marketers with only a few months experience. I just assumed that based on the first two sentences in the intro video. You may not be targeting them. I don't know. I just made that assumption.

I would think that your product is more suited to someone who has a year or more of experience with internet marketing but wants to simplify the work they are doing on a daily basis. I think it takes someone about a year or so to get their feet wet enough trying to do everything themselves, before they would see the real benefit of having all those things in one location.

I am sure you have a target market in mind. I am not suggesting you change that in any way. I am just making an observation.

I hope that makes sense.

elcidofaguy

Ted, I'm really glad we're having this conversation! Its done much to reinforce the "who, what, why...."...

Indeed the software capabilities is targeted to people whom want to take Internet Marketing to the next level with aiming to achieve a full time income.... People who had some minor success but just cannot break through due to the many moving parts of IM which to most is overwhelming... and of course those who really know what they are doing but want to scale things up big time... So you've hit the nail on the head with that...

In fact I initially developed it to help my own activities as it reflects strategies and tactics which have worked for me... With a programming background I just couldn't help but wanting to automate it with making my life easier...

Its really aimed for the serious marketer or the intention to move in that direction... the type of person who inevitably gets involved with lots of different niches and overtime accumulates a lot of websites, web 2.0 resources etc... as well as list building on an ambitious scale and with that the need and means for a tool which can help with setting up income streams quickly and easily...

Nice one! Its certainly got me thinking as I pause and review the current site on where to improve it before the relaunch....

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads