Creating a product or generating highly targeted traffic, which one is better?

Kal K

Hey Guys,
Which one will you choose to do first, between creating a product or generating highly targeted traffic? and what is the "pros and cons each of them"?

PTTed

You should probably do the product first, at least that's what I would do. Otherwise what are you going to do with the traffic when it gets to your site?

What is on the site that you want to drive traffic too?

David C.

David C.
I'm getting confused because I think a highly traffic site should be created first and after that creating the products when you have high traffic you can offer which you are having.

Of course both need to do at the same time

PTTed

PTTed
How are you going to generate traffic for a site when you have nothing to offer them?

How do you expect to convince them to come to the site?

Are you going to buy traffic? If so, why would you buy traffic for a site that isn't selling something or isn't setup to make money somehow? That is why I asked the original poster "What is on the site that you want to drive traffic to?" If there isn't something there for people then you won't be able to generate free traffic. You will have to buy it. And why in the world would you buy traffic for a site that isn't setup to make money?

cwvps1

The only logical way is to have an idea, make a business plan, create a product or a service and then act. And don't buy traffic. Those aren't real followers and they won't make any sales on your website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.