Which social network should I advertise on?

Hugo E.

I have a budget around $250 for advertising to increase traffic for my site. I want to know which social network should I advertise on?

elcidofaguy

I have a budget around $250 for advertising to increase traffic for my site. I want to know which social network should I advertise on?
Personally I would go for FB as that is what I am used too... In addition I would not waste my money with sending traffic to my site as most people will leave and never return no matter how awesome your website is... How often have you bookmarked a great website and then forgot about it? Hence send traffic to an optin page - offer a great bonus and grow your list... That way you can communicate directly to folks and you'll have a source of traffic that is not dependent on other platforms...

Trix

Before I use to advertise through FB and twitter but now I'm investing in CPM traffic. CPM is really good for brand visibility and if you would like your targeting be good for brand recall you can use retargeting through CPM. If you're looking for a company who has these capabilities you can buy traffic from where i'm buying so you won't get scammed by other advertisers. You can use Bluagile's self-serve platform. I'm happy with it and hopefully it can also be useful to you :)

Shole

When it comes to quality, I think Facebook will give you the best quality for your money. Other than that you might hire someone to make you a promotional video on youtube, which could potentially gain you a lot of traffic.

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
Unfortunately I bought Faceook ads but it didn't give me any sales or at least some traffic to my site. It likes just to increase likes for my posts or ads there.
If you have good results with Facebook ads, please show me proofs or what methods did you use to get good results from them?

Rob Whisonant

I get great results with Facebook ads. Just make sure you are using retargeting. Retargeting has brought me in a lot of return visitors. The more you can get them to return to your site or a similar site, the better chance you have of selling them.

I also use highly targeted lead magnets and soft sell through email.

NOTE: You need a complete marketing plan. Not just an ad to make great sales.

Muzzamil

Youtube and Facebook are currently working the best. If you can design your ads properly, you can get massive traffic and a lot of conversions.

vishwa

It depends on how you approach to Social networking sites. I think every Social networks sites have potential to generate good amount of traffic. It solely depends on your efforts. However majority of people uses Facebook, twitter and Google+ to promote their sites and offers.

ulterios

Different social networks will give different results depending on what exactly you are advertising and what niche field your targeting.

Facebook is good for many but take home or cooking related niches for example, those will usually get better results on Pinterest because of the people that are using the site.

It all comes down to making sure that your ads are being displayed on the best social network for reaching your target audience. ;)

ivanab

Before I could properly answer your question.

I have to ask what is the market you are going after?

One traffic source not mentioned here above are Bing ads. Cheap and very targeted traffic.

And I have to say, no matter what, do build your list first. That is the most important part.

mantra

If you are looking to advertise on a social media platform, then I would say FB. But depends on what your site is targeted towards. That money could be spent advertising on targeted groups/websites.

Lothian

As many here suggested Facebook is the best, and Instagram too.

FreebieBoy34

It actually depends on the niche you belong into. But if you want to give it a try, I suppose you can start with FaceBook. I know there are a lot of business have succeeded using this netowrk, even affiliate are able to earn money from here...:)

lehongan

My friends use FB Ads to promote their services and products, websites, ... It can bring lot of traffic to your website and increase sales. Try to learn how to target the ready-to-buy customers and you will get massive profits.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.