Review My New IM blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwa

Hello, friends, I recently come up with my new Internet marketing blog immadeeasy.blogspot.com I request you all to please have a look and if you have any suggestions let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry P

Site is simple with some good articles but I'm not sure you will use for what? SEO purpose or marketing to increase traffic and earn with Adsense?

I like your site and like the way you are doing, it will help increasing SEO rankings for main sites.

vishwa

vishwa
Thanks Harry for your kind review. At this time I only focus on adding good and informative content according to my experiences and my main source of monetizing is adsense only. But later I will do some affiliate marketing with it, when my blog traffic grows eventually.

SIG

Vishwa, your website looks clean, but it's like a default theme.

If your serious about IM, I'd suggest the following:

Buy a .com, .net or .org domain - if possible target a specific niche and buy a EMD (Exact Match Domain).
  • Get hosting, this days you will find cheap hosting everywhere.
  • Start writing informative articles on daily basis at first, then you can do 2-4 articles / week. It all depends on your ambition to get big and earn money from affiliate programs.
  • Start doing the onpage optimization part first, then you can move onto offpage (link building) part.
  • Grow social media accounts (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest). Get followers.

This is just a starting point, if your serious about IM.

And the most important part, is to NEVER GIVE UP!

PTTed

Hello, friends, I recently come up with my new Internet marketing blog immadeeasy.blogspot.com I request you all to please have a look and if you have any suggestions let me know.
I think the site looks fine with the exception of the header. I don't see any problem with using that theme at all, at least not from the standpoint of how it looks. I would just update the header.

I think your blog is off to a fine start. It is good to get your feet wet with a Web 2.0 blog before spending money on your own domain. It is a great platform to learn on. And you can use that blog as a source of links later on.

Last edited by a moderator:

RenderedElite

I think it's great! I read a few articles and they're actually worth reading, unlike many other blogs in this niche.

If I were you I would become very active in Google+ communities related to marketing and SEO. You'll be able to share your content there and gain some loyal readers. Good luck vishwa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads