Do Google+ shares help search engine ranking?

Maxoq

If you get many Google+ shares to your web pages or your Google+ page, will that help improve better keyword rankings in Google search results?

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Nytshade

No it won't, simply because they're all nofollow so they have no SEO benefit. But it's not a waste because if someone who have you in their circles is doing a Google search, then your post(s) might show up in their search results. Sometimes they don't even have to have you in their circles.

And those shares might attract good quality, organic backlinks. Hope that helps :)

ericplotz1

For ranking a web page Nytshades comment answered that.

I utilize Google+ shares as part of a strategy to rank YT videos. Ranking YT videos along with a funnel attached has been how I obtain qualified leads for large local businesses. Notice how when you leave a comment on a YT video it has a box to tick for posting it to G+. I buy fake comments and G+ shares amongst other things for ranking YT vids.

mindwave1

If you get many Google+ shares to your web pages or your Google+ page, will that help improve better keyword rankings in Google search results?

Any inputs would be appreciated.
Yes, by getting social signals to your website or web page will help your site get good rankings in Google search results. And sometimes, most people failed to implement this technique today.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views