Do you really need great content for Facebook marketing?

trustdnb

I have read more post mentioned about great content can help you improve your Facebook marketing campaigns or increasing engagements for your post (likes, shares and comments), Is it true?
If I am not a good writer, I should hire a content writer for this job or doing according to my way?

Please give me some right suggestion.

Thanks.

professorrosado

The first thing I would make sure you have are good graphics or video that has viral potential (entertaining, short and appealing). Then have equally engaging content for those who click through. I believe that keeping your funnel engaging to the medium (FB) is the key to maximizing traffic interaction and conversion.

Most of us should ask our own selves, "what makes me click on a video or post?" I believe that your answer will tell you a lot. Sometimes we lose ourselves to marketing technicalities and forget who FB users are and how they use FB.

Reactions: yunarel

AndiLim

AndiLim
I do agree with Sir, there's certain reason why will like or ignore a certain content. I guess you just need to find the reason why, I mean you yourself is a user of facebook it will surely not be hard for you to identify why you will read, share, watch a certain post. Be creative enough, and always think of your target audience. Be familiar with the subject that you want to create a good content with, lastly make sure it is engaging.

Ola Rybacka

I always try to make my content unique, because I don't like to think that my social media channels are only creating money. I use them to drive users engagement and get people used to know what we're doing in our company. That's why I like to do everything by myself - graphics, posts, etc.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.