Any Suggestions on how to get some quality Mental Health related link exchanges?

HypnPro

I've been working on building up the SEO on my primary hypnotherapy website. I'm not sure if I can post the URL here so I won't. The most difficult part is developing ways to get more dofollow backlinks from relevant sites. So far, I've found it to be very labor intensive with very poor results. One way I've decided to try is to find perhaps 20 - 30 quality websites that are in a related business to exchange links on a resources page.
The problem is... this too is slow going.. finding sites that demonstrate a willingness to exchange links.. then contacting and hoping for a positive response.
is there such a place as a forum where a person can go to find legit... non-commercial... non-spammy industry related websites to cooperate with. I'm sure there must be more than a few folks out there just like me ... looking for me as well. Searching google found me this site but it's obvious this site isn't focused on that.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

professorrosado

When you need specific industry type of links which are hard to get online, the option is to get them offline. Gaining knowledge in the old ways of getting known and recommended is the best way to get links otherwise impossible to get using online methods.

There are many professional grade associations that offer ad space and journal booster space for their events, etc. that you can advertise in and pick up a few links.

The old and tried "Press Release" can be very effective in getting the right eyes on your services and resource.

Participate in Conventions / Trade Shows which often place your link in their participant list even online.

Tie into Health events which also will list your link on their sites and events page bringing you more credibility when asking your target sites for a link.

Direct Mail to target entities offering your resource to their client base or as a support service for their own events and referral.

Make news with your target site - bring them into your business by directly mentioning them and contacting staff for comment: get your foot into the door.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views