Well ive converted... I bought a Mac!

ericplotz1

Never thought I would do it. But I did!

No regrets at all either!
Mac is the best. Never have had any problems with my Mac. Id rather have a Mac and if I need Windows programs, I'll install them on a VPS and connect via Remote Desktop. I had a PC 2 years ago and could never understand how people actually get anything done. All the updates, and security issues are just a headache to deal with.

I plugged in my Mac 2 years ago and havent had one issue. No headaches with software installs and all the security nonsense. Plus my Mac smokes the speed of any PC. PCs suck and are for the cheaper individuals. If you want to really fly through your work, get a Mac. Especially if you develop websites. The graphics cards are better.

It's funny, after you use a Mac for a while, go back to a PC and look at how the graphics look. They're horrible. It's like stepping back in time 10 years.

Amanda

Congratulations. I first bought my Macbook last year towards the beginning of February. I didn't actually start using it until October of last year when my husband's computer crashed and he had nothing to play World of Warcraft on. At first, I hated it. I had to learn how to use Photoshop and design for Retina Displays as I had no previous experience. I literally had to look up and fix the annoying reverse scrolling issue. But, after that, I fell in love and I don't think I could ever go back to a Windows PC.

Lonric

Congrats. Macs are the best. I had one, but was an idiot and sold it because I needed the cash back then. Had to go back to windows which was severely depressing. They can call me an Apple fan boy all they want. I will wear that badge proudly:crazy:

belinda

Congratulations. I have been thinking if I should get a macbook air or a windows laptop.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.