How to get more likes using Facebook Ads

alexport

I want to invest to increase likes for my Facebook fan page using Facebook ads, what are the best methods to get maximum likes using Facebook advertising?

All your suggestions would be appreciated!

SIG

Hi Alex,

Target countries like (asia, india, south america) which give you the more likes per cost. You need to tweak it. But the main idea is to target third world countries. If you go with USA, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia it will cost you more.

ericplotz1

These are some of the countries I run ads in to boost my likes. With a nice ad I usually get likes for $.01 or less. The cheapest has been 4 likes per penny.

Nigeria
Malaysia
Philippines
Mexico
Bangladesh
Cameroon
India
Pakistan
Kenya
Sierra Leone
Turkey
Tanzania
Egypt
Ghana
Thailand
Malaysia
Indonesia
Brunei (high GDP)
Uganda
Democratic Republic of Congo
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Trinidad and Tobago

Shane Williams

In addition to ad targeting and the advice giving above you should consider Split Testing your ads to make sure your getting the most bang for your buck. When you test one ad against another you get data on what is and what isnt working, can refine and optimize your ads one small element at a time and get the best ROI

Set up two or more different ads and experiment with different elements (one at a time) such as images, colors, text, fonts, positioning and calls to actions and see which performs better, then repeat using another element . With testing you will get the data you need to improve ads, find a winner and get more likes.

popwin1

Create share contests. For anything you'd like. It would bring you a lot of shares,like,exposure and it could be even cheaper than facebook ads .

alexport

Hi Alex,

Target countries like (asia, india, south america) which give you the more likes per cost. You need to tweak it. But the main idea is to target third world countries. If you go with USA, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia it will cost you more.
These are some of the countries I run ads in to boost my likes. With a nice ad I usually get likes for $.01 or less. The cheapest has been 4 likes per penny.

Nigeria
Malaysia
Philippines
Mexico
Bangladesh
Cameroon
India
Pakistan
Kenya
Sierra Leone
Turkey
Tanzania
Egypt
Ghana
Thailand
Malaysia
Indonesia
Brunei (high GDP)
Uganda
Democratic Republic of Congo
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Trinidad and Tobago
But USA, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia are countries that I wanted to target and increasing likes from. Are there still any way to increase likes from these countries with low price.

Create share contests. For anything you'd like. It would bring you a lot of shares, like, exposure and it could be even cheaper than facebook ads .
I tried these ways but likes are increasing slowly.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.