How do I sell my web design course?

pathfinder

Hey there,

I've created video tutorials about building a landing page. I have two options of giving it away after people make a payment.

1. Login to their account and downloading as an archived file.
2. Having a member area where users logged in and can download the videos, access extras and live support to people who paid.

Can anyone guide me which ways should I do for this page that convenient to my customers? Free options would be preferable but I'm opening to be paid.

Thanks in advanced.

popwin1

2 ! For sure it's the best option , as you're not selling a product only but your skills.And with 3 -5 people per month you could gain a great income per month whom you could use to create more of it .

Would also recommend putting your tutorials on udemy.com and marketize them there.

Adam Yunker

Hey there!

I'll add a #3 to your post ;)

You can go about doing #2, but have you thought about putting your courses on Udemy and directing traffic to have people purchase through there?

That way when you make purchases and people rate you highly it'll help out your rankings and eventually help make sales through the organic traffic that comes through Udemy?

OR...

How about you give the course away for free on your website or Udemy and get affiliate coupons for hosting & domain and tell them that they can use your affiliate coupon upon purchase. Or you can say that you'll give them the whole course for free, but when it comes time and you have/know everything to do (so they're ready to go) the only thing you ask of them is to buy it through your affiliate link in which you supply them.

Most people will be more than happy to do this :)

Just a thought, but hope this helps :)

Adam

gainnoo

Why don't you consider SaaS (Software as a Service)? Some of the vendors offer their platform on a SaaS (Software as a Service) basis and provide an e-commerce option. Some of them also provide a “marketplace” in which you can list your courses.

DarnelWhite

Udemy.com bro. The best site I know. Super easy to publish a course as well

All the best!

AffEngineer

I have pretty much the same type of course.

I use S2member where I give customers access to specific pages/posts I've locked. I upload the videos on youtube and embed them there!

Maria Rubina

You might be hearing about Udemy and all such other providers. But I have tried Niche Video Media and it works. They provide ultimate security, where videos cannot be downloaded whatsoever and you can also share your videos only with your users in a secure environment in a nominal cost.

Lee06

Hello,

I confirm that Udemy.com is a great platform to sell your courses. But i recommand you to have your own website too, to have more sales channel. You can promote your own website with Adwords or Facebook ads to have traffic fastly and sell your courses fastly.

marketgurumaster

You could find a Magento or ecommerce solution and do download virtual products <-- charging per video and layout thumbnails of your videos selling them like people do t-shirts and everything else. Then you could hunt for easy SEO tactics on ecommerce and utilize these while driving social media traffic which is free (and a couple small paid targeted FB ads) to increase awareness of the product. The good thing about FB ads is that if you have a good product and target people of that industry the ads alway end up paying for itself via conversion. Good luck

Mike001

Just noticed this thread and I may be a little late to the discussion but if you are interested I am currently running a training site and if you are interested you can PM me and we can discuss how you can include the tutorials on my site.

I am looking for tutorial developers on my site to add to the content. I currently have a few hundred hours of video tutorials posted in web development technologies and am always looking to add to the available content.

It is an established site with decent traffic. I have recently started advertising the site on a variety of platforms to increase traffic.

Mike

WebmasterPhil

Sign up for an account on JVZoo and get good affiliates to help promote your course. Just make sure to get affiliates you can trust (people that have sold 100+ items with low refund rates).

Or sell it on Udemy. But on Udemy, there's a lot of competition.

TrafficDues

Udemy.com is the best for you, give it a try
Also I would suggest making your own own website and start selling your course, but It will take longer than using Udemy

Bat2100

Starting a membership is amazing and can expand you in the big time. You can interact with the customers and create a really solid following.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.