Google+ vs. Pinterest, which is better?

mermaidmedia

I am getting traffic from Google+ better than Pinterest. I want to drive traffic from them to my website. What about you? Which is better, Google+ or Pinterest?

Erklar

I think that Google + is better. Pinterest is good too but I am getting better traffic from Google+ like you.

SrikanthR56

I wouldn't compare the two. You can compare Pinterest with Flickr or Instagram, but not Google+.
Both cater to different kind of people, and have different methods of getting you visitors.
Sharing on Google+ would help you in getting your link in someones Google Now as well, while sharing on Pinterest would help get people interested in images to your site.

djone

Google plus is far better than Pinterest. You can also get traffic from pinterest if you create your business profile for Pinterest.

Ron Killian

From my experience, Google+ tends to be more business type users and more marketers, bloggers. So depends on who your target audience is.

Something interesting I noticed the other day, I am getting site visitors who click the Reddit button. I put it up just to see and sure enough it get's clicks. No clue the quality of the traffic yet. Was surprised.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views