Expired Domain Traffic

Princety

Hey I have a question, for those who are familiar with buying expired domain traffic, like buying thousands of clicks for a price. Where are you suppose to send the traffic redirected? Is it to direct affiliate link, your blog or website, or a landing or capture page?

Thank you.

elcidofaguy

Hey I have a question, for those who are familiar with buying expired domain traffic, like buying thousands of clicks for a price. Where are you suppose to send the traffic redirected? Is it to direct affiliate link, your blog or website, or a landing or capture page?

Thank you.
Buying thousands of clicks for a price does not sound right - that's either bot traffic or someone is paid to click - regardless this type of traffic will not convert and will do nothing for you other than take up server resources.

Regarding where to send targeted traffic - well that's down to you... There are no hard or fast rules... Only thing is how you intend promoting products/services either as an affiliate or vendor...

Personally I would send traffic to an optin form with building an email list... The reason for that is most people will checkout your website and never return, the same applies to sending traffic using your direct aff link - again in a similar way most people will not buy on the first visit... Hence aim to build your email list in my opinion is the best long term approach...

biGGuns

Driving traffic from redirected expired/dropped domain is good idea if the domain is in the same niche as your money site.
Don't expect conversions if you plan to direct this kind of traffic to a landing page.

jeffhowell

It's pretty hard to drive any quality traffic from those domains, unless you have lots of money to invest and time as well.. I would rather focus on other things...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.