Are there any good free hosts left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shole

I remember around 5 or so years back you had a lot of hosts that offered a free plan that was somewhat stable and you could actually start a site with 0$ and host it for at least a few months before you needed to upgrade. Right now it feels like the free hosting offers are disappearing, except the auto script host services like blogger, tumblr and other blog and forum hosts like that. Why do you think this is happening?
The security risk is for sure big, just thinking about 00web host was hacked, but then again that can't be the only reason why.

RDO Servers

Nowadays, it is hard to find any host offering free plans, and I doubt you will find a good host that does so.

Free hosting account are notorious for getting hacked, and being used by spammers. They sign up for a free account, blast out spam emails until the hosting provider's IP addresses get blacklisted, close the account and move on to the next free host.

newsdeals

I don't know any free hosting around, but I would like to tell you that you can find a lot of cheapest hosting from this forum for around $10 per year. That amount is cheap enough :) right?

Alex Thompson

I remember around 5 or so years back you had a lot of hosts that offered a free plan that was somewhat stable and you could actually start a site with 0$ and host it for at least a few months before you needed to upgrade. Right now it feels like the free hosting offers are disappearing, except the auto script host services like blogger, tumblr and other blog and forum hosts like that. Why do you think this is happening?
The security risk is for sure big, just thinking about 00web host was hacked, but then again that can't be the only reason why.
Cheap hosting packages always give you low quality for a website, you should go for a paid hosting to maintain your website run well and serve your visitors better.

I would you check out this forum https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/102-Shared-Hosting-Offers

Hope it helps!

Shole

I don't know any free hosting around, but I would like to tell you that you can find a lot of cheapest hosting from this forum for around $10 per year. That amount is cheap enough :) right?
That sure sounds like a great price. I will look through the boards, thanks :D

Cheap hosting packages always give you low quality for a website, you should go for a paid hosting to maintain your website run well and serve your visitors better.

I would you check out this forum https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/102-Shared-Hosting-Offers

Hope it helps!
Thank you I will check out the offer and see I might find something that is cheap enough for me to experiment with a few sites :D

ElixantTechnology

Even at $10/year or $1/month you are sacrificing quality. If you are launching a website that you plan even in the future to generate any sort of revenue from it's recommended that you obtain quality hosting that includes quality support. An average going rate of $4-6 per month is logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.