Can I make a responsive website using wordpress?

Shole

Not sure about this topic, but I am very interested in doing it. So is there any way I could make a responsive website and still use wordpress?

Ron Killian

Whether it is responsive or not pretty much depends on the wordpress theme. Most are these days.

Just get a theme that is responsive.

Shole

Shole
So it's good to go with a responsive theme with wordpress?
I was thinking of making my site more interesting hence I want such a theme for it :D

Ron Killian

Having a responsive theme is not about the site being interesting, a responsive theme is about making the site usable for any device the user may be viewing it on, desktop, tablet, phone. Responsive to the device type. Not to say responsive theme's can not be interesting, just kind of two different things :)

KatnissEverdeen

Answer to your question simply: YES, you can make a wordpress site responsive. Most of the themes out there are responsive. If you know coding, you can easily change just about any theme to be responsive.

Responsive has nothing to do with interesting. Responsive means an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
What makes your site interesting is the information, pictures, and other content that you share. These things will help you out in many areas, people will just appreciate that they can view your site on any device they chose.

SrikanthR56

Nearly all Wordpress themes today are responsive. The responsive behaviour of your site rests solely on your theme.
I'd suggest you use the Features Filter on WP.org if you are getting it from there, then try a Live Preview from your device.

webhostau1

There is a great amount of mobile responsive plugins to make your website look wow. Let me know if you need more ideas.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.