How many backlinks is it safe to create a day?

DaengSEO

I want to create a huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Please answer it so I can choose, will I do my work or I must stop it.

hrishivardhan

Quality of back links matter rather than quantity. If you have 1 authoritative link in compared to 100 useless irrelevant link than that 1 link will work better for you to drive traffic and rank the site.

ulterios

There is no set number of links that are considered too much. As SEOPub stated above, if they are good links then build as many as you want.

Just make sure they are quality links and not junk, spam, malicious, etc. sites.

The way I do it is just set up a certain amount of time and just build links in that time frame, then move on to other tasks. I have lots of sites so I can't spend as much time as I would like on any one site. I just do link building as time permits.

Just make sure that you are the one building the links or you trust the person doing it. Also, stay away from link building gig's on Fiverr. Most of the sellers there are just selling links to junk sites that might cause your site harm.

HCFGrizzly

I want to create a huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Please answer it so I can choose, will I do my work or I must stop it.
It really depends on the method you are using to create those backlinks.
If you are spamming different places it won`t help you too much with your ranking

Abhijit Sao

It doesn't depend on how many links you will build a day and you can build quality backlinks as much as you are possible.

WarriorPK

Try to avoid quantity. A single high authority backlink is better than hundreds of low quality backlinks. And try to keep it natural as much as possible. After all Google doesn't pay million dollars to avoid spam for nothing.

samimnoorzaitgc

You can get as many as you want without no limit, But you should be careful, less than hundred links from a single domain will be okay (in total), if higher, it'll be marked as a spam by google. I suggest that you should get fewer dofollow links from a specified domain.

HCFGrizzly

Are there any conditions to get more backlinks as possible without caring penalty from Google or other search engines?
The number one rule is that you shouldn`t SPAM. If you are not spamming, you can get as many backlinks as you want and you won`t have any problems with Google.

You can get as many as you want without no limit, But you should be careful, less than hundred links from a single domain will be okay (in total), if higher, it'll be marked as a spam by google. I suggest that you should get fewer dofollow links from a specified domain.
Where did you get this nonsense? "no more than 100 backlinks" : Do you have a source for this statement.
You are right on one thing: You shouldn`t try to get too many backlinks from a domain because their value will get diluted as the number increases.

samimnoorzaitgc

How can you get more than 100 Backlinks from a specified domain in a day? Are you buying backlinks? If yes, then you should stop doing it now to avoid of link building penalties.

shimizuyoko

You can have unlimited links anytime. There is no limit set for this. Ask google if you are curious to know the exact answer.

HCFGrizzly

Do you have Google`s phone number or email address? I want to ask him some questions.

seosystems

There are really no limits as long as these links aren't spamming links

Mr.Сoder

There is no limit for creating links, just create links but quality links. You can create one quality links or hundreds of spammy links. Your one quality link matters more than hundreds of spammy ones. Spammy links may decrease your rankings.

Create links which are related to niche of your webpage or website.

Hawker

A good "rule of thumb" to follow is to only build as many links as you could reasonably build yourself with your own 2 hands in 1 day.

Any more than that is just OTT and not at all needed.

It's not about how many links you can build though, it's about the quality of the links you can build.

This is 2016 not 2008! Quantity doesn't count for jack if all of your links have no quality to them.

What counts for a quality link? Links from sites/pages in the same niche/industry as yours.

Editorial human moderated links where someone has had to view/approve it manually.

Guest post links, contextual links.

I could build 100k links per day to my site but it probably wont have any good effect and get my site flagged and penalised because it's not natural.

Think quality, quality, quality. And then think of quality.

Think about the types of links that would make for a quality link, then think about ways in how you can go about getting them.

It's not easy, not for a quality link. But then nothing worth having is ever easy to come by.

jandesigner01

There is no limit you can make as many you can but it is better to build links slowly and steadily instead of bulk. You links must high quality and from relevant niche

matictech01

There are no limits sanctioned by google for building links. But Links must be useful for the user interface so that you get better result immediately as well as they are in accordance with webmasters guidelines.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.