[Deleted]

kevinarndale

Everything seems to be quite normal except few points which i am mentioning here
1.Page loading time is high
2.Define proper sitemap
3. Need link cannonicals
4. Missing Alt texts

samimnoorzaitgc

1- Loads Fast (Good thing!)
2- Nice design (Another good thing!)
3- Low Rank on Search Engines (Bad!)
4- Nice choice on domain! (Fantastic!)
5- Overall Rating: 3/5

Ron Killian

I think the site looks real nice. Clean, modern and it loaded pretty quick for me.

Took me a while to figure out what the site is, is not clear from the first page load. Probably going to give you a higher bounce rate. Honestly, I still don't get it completely. Seems its an internet marketing training site. Though the benefits are not pushed at all. Not real compelling reasons to look further into the site or sign up.

Not to mention, I was hit with a pop up right off the bat. Not saying pop ups are bad, but this case, it might be hurting you. I am a first time visitor, I don't quite get what the site is yet, and your popping up a discount for the membership. Membership for what? Doesn't tell or explain anything. Plus, if you do want to offer a discount, in this case wouldn't it be better to offer it as they as leaving? So you can get those that might be paying regular prices? Seems the discount should be a last ditch effort. Also, the pop up could use a background color.

Pricing is a little confusing. More the commission rates below the price, why? What? Also, no way to switch to US Dollars. Unless you don't want that business.

Also, the site name is odd, I don't get that. Almost seems like it should be something free. Yes, I know it is "Fre" and not "Free". But, are visitors thinking it should be something free as well, and the wonder why the prices? Just thinking out loud. Just doesn't jive for me.

Like I said, the site looks very nice, just needs to be explained or sold better.

Don't mean to be a negative, just my impressions.

Only my opinions :)

austin

Write more relevant content, make it rank higher. Use keywords with low search volumes if you have less backlinks to rank in 1st page of few keywords that is better than ranking 100 in a famous keyword!

velvet

Hi Lex,
Yes the site loaded slowly for me too, but my connection is poor anyway.

In Australia we mostly get our internet like a drip out of a rusty tap!!

The problem was that I got the popup first, with nothing at all in the background, so all it said was "GET 50% OFF YOUR MEMBERSHIP".

So as mentioned above, I would then have to close that popup and go and investigate what you were talking about.

Granted, I may have been coming from some kind of ad or email that had already explained some of what you were about, but as a cold caller?

The actual headline is way down at the bottom of the page too, before scrolling I mean.

Maybe if you had that text directly underneath the "What Are You Capable Of"?

I quite like the cleanliness and color of orange/red and off white.

Anyway that is just first impressions as there are plenty of explanations further down the page.

Well done.

cheers, Mal.

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views