Is there any google update going on?

AdaniPharma

Since last one week, my site's (adanipharma (.) com) some keywords are going down upto 60 to 70 position. Do you face this problem? Does anyone have any idea? What to do to get rank back?

EpicGlobalWeb

Your site isn't responsive. The keywords aren't very consistent and there are several structural errors in the code. There isn't a ton of content either. The latest algorithm I know of is Hummingbird. The updates happen all the time though. If you're having results like this, it can be from a bazillion things. I would guess competition rank improvements are happening and possibly parts of your site are being 're-indexed and different results are showing because of it
How often do you change your site? Do you have a sitemap that sets <changefreq>? If so is it set to daily and you only update your content monthly? Many factors can cause this.

savidge4

There was a pretty decent sized update January 8th 2016? somewhere in there anyways... I saw more changes a few days later than I did in the beginning. This has been labeled a "Core Algorithm Update" What is sort of interesting with this, is that this is one of the few of these that Google has actually confirmed as such. I saw more upticks than anything,so I really cant give you any ideas as to what your site may have been effected by.

hansophie

You should run google adwords top, your website will be top. If you run seo, it takes a long time and maybe, the better one will be up yours

Harry P

Since last one week, my site's (adanipharma (.) com) some keywords are going down upto 60 to 70 position. Do you face this problem? Does anyone have any idea? What to do to get rank back?
Its normal thing happens to every websites on the internet, you need to check your content and bacnklinks, maybe some quality backlinks were removed on other websites which caused down your rankings from 60 to 70 on Google search. Sometimes, Google dances and you can not control that.

You should run google adwords top, your website will be top. If you run seo, it takes a long time and maybe, the better one will be up yours
I wish i have more money to run Google adwords campaigns all the time and never care about SEO or keyword ranking down problems like the OP asking.

vishwa

Positions fluctuating on keywords is depends on a lot of factors. Sometime it is called Google dancing. However Only Google know about the updates which is coming or not. You can look to Google webmasters blog to stay update with latest Google updates and other announcements.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.