Hi, Alex here!

Alex July

Hi, guys!
I've heard a lot about this community, and finally I decided to become an active member.
I wasn't born in English speaking country, so my English is not perfect. Nevertheless, I am a blogger, a youtuber.
I am not a newbie, I have a big deal of experience in web development and blogging in my first language.
I read a lot of self-development and motivation. The last book I've read is The Fastlane Millionaire by MJ Demarco, and I truly believe that if you want to make money online, you have to forget about making money online, but to think about creating value.
What kind of value? Actually, I don't know exactly, but I am a blogger, so I share my experience and knowledge for free.
I will be glad to become an active member of this community and to run my blog in BLOGS section.
I wish you, guys, good luck, be happy!

ulterios

Greetings Alex and Welcome to Webmaster Sun.

Nice introduction as well.

It's great to have you join us.

Welcome again! :welgroup:

Phil T

Hi and welcome to the community,
look forward to reading your future threads/blogs.

Last edited:

EpicGlobalWeb

Alex, it's a pleasure to have you here. Please tell us how you feel you would most benefit in your online marketing journey and how we can help.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.