Review my Website

velvet

Hi jitendrasurve,
I like your logo - it does look "Cool"!

I would suggest offering some kind of report or video on your form as a bigger incentive for people to sign up rather than just regular updates.

I would also suggest some kind of headline to explain exactly what your website is offering. I see you explain a little in your blurb, but you could make it the first thing people see.

cheers, Mal.

MrT

Mal makes a very good point about a report or video or something.

No point in having content for your blog if no one is coming to read it. Have strong calls to action so you can build up your subscriber list. I like the logo too, but cool logos don't turn people into subscribers!

I don't care about evaluating design, but in terms of growing your audience, you have to make list building one of your focal points.

Good luck buddy!

WP-Script

Hi Dumaji,

Your website is very good, clean and ergonomic.

The only thing I would suggest you is to add a search engine in your header ;)

Good luck!

onegoodman25

Nice site, the only thing i didn't like is the popup message, it kind annoying. I would suggest making a place for people to subscribe on home page if they like instead.

ulterios

Nice site and you have some good topics covered.

I think it needs to be dressed up a bit, it look kind of plain. All black and white with some grey backgrounds makes it look a bit too simple and plain.

Maybe add some kind of color to add and that would help. Maybe a different more visually appealing theme might work if that one can't be changed to fit the needs.

Good Luck.

mackrodd

I like your website. it looks simple as people know where to go and click

what to add
I agree with velvet

-add a strong call to action
-Give people something to subscribe

One more important thing . keep writing weekly posts so audience know you always have something to come back for.

Joe B. Ray

It look ok. Nice and clean. It seems like there is a lot of empty space in the top center & right. Just mu opinion.

vishwa

Your website looks good to me and content is also good. All I can say is to work on your site design like adding a logo to your header. Try to use the combinations of colors etc. It will help you to make your site more attractive. I have also seen that you are using genesis framework So, I recommend you to use genesis extender plugin to make most out of the theme.

Lee06

Hello, you can add an "About me" section to introduce yourself and explain why you opened your blog. I see that your H1 tag is on your logo, i think it's not a good idea to do that. Your H1 needs to be unique for each page of your website.

Hawker

Interesting Article you have on there with an infographic on the most influential bloggers of 2016. It's interesting to see how they are all Indian guys.

I may have to relocate to India one day. I tan well and I've seen slumdog millionaire so I should fit right in. :D

Anyway your site is very new and looks exactly like a clean cut modern discussion blog but needs much more features.

Needs more of a social presence on it, links to your social profiles, an upgraded unique premium business theme wouldn't go a miss here!

The content is good you're going in the right direction and have a lot to share. Definitely keep this up and continue in that trend.

Good luck in your early days and maybe one day, it will be you and your site in that most influential bloggers of 2016 infographic. :cool:

asknancytyler

I love what I saw. Maybe you have made some update anyway. I already bookmark your site already.
I can help you promote your website if you won't mind.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies