Are Clickbank review websites still effective?

hoangvu

Hello folks, I would like to know, are clickbank review websites still effective? if yes, which cover different aspects of a product can generate good money? I can create a review website with more information about CB products with banners about the products which it promotes and redirect visitors to buy.

Ron Killian

Why would you think they wouldn't still be effective?

Like anything, it still works. What you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

The obvious are, picking quality products that sell and writing reviews that get visitors to click your affiliate links.

Miguelito203

Hello folks, I would like to know, are clickbank review websites still effective? if yes, which cover different aspects of a product can generate good money? I can create a review website with more information about CB products with banners about the products which it promotes and redirect visitors to buy.
Review sites are standard practice when it comes to making money with affiliate marketing in general. You don' just promote random products, though. You first figure out which niche market you want to go into (i.e. dating, weight loss, toys, gardening, learn guitar, etc.). The niche you're in is what determines what kinds of products you promote. You also don't have to limit yourself to just Clickbank, either.

Joey

Developer

I wouldn't worry too much about being niche specific at first. Many
review style sites are not geared towards just 1 or 2 niches. If you
can write compelling reviews and gain the traffic needed, the niche
will not matter. Unless you personally prefer to target a specific niche,
I would concern myself with ANY higher end products more so than
a particular niche.

Successful review sites are only as successful as they are honest
and must be full of useful, valuable information.

People can tell when they're being handed a bowl of bull-piss.

My wife is always telling the kids "Don't piss on my back and tell me
it's raining", you know. If you are reviewing a product, it is best to
be able to give first hand experience when doing so. This, usually,
requires that you have actually USED or tested the product.

If you are providing a "blind" review, people WILL know, either by the
tone of your message or worse, the truth once they've purchased it
for themselves only to find out it's NOT quite what you said it was.

The hardest part of review sites is that it's all about TRUST. When
first starting out, you may be lucky enough to have some people
take you at your word.

However, as times goes along, they will either start trusting you, or
NOT. If you really want to make some good money at reviewing items
to increase affiliate commissions, give 100% honest reviews, even if
YOU feel that the product is not worthy.

I have given plenty of reviews which told my viewers exactly why I
did NOT like a particular product and many times, I'd receive emails
telling me that MY dislikes is exactly what they LIKED about it, so,
a negative review will NOT necessarily lessen the amount of earned
commissions you could earn.

learn2do

Clickbank review websites still effective, but it's harder than before, due to many persons jump on this field. I think that by the time, niche sites and authority sites will lead the top and make single review sites (like product launch sites) disappear in SERPs.

Bat2100

I personally don't want to promote CB products because they don't have so much quality and the second is they are over promoted.

Most of the people have already seen them and why would you promote the thing they have already seen. CB used to work like magic before for me even with little traffic as possible. Now I honestly think it's bad.

But this is your choice, the review might be the only thing that works...

TCoder

I would never approve a review site as an affiliate, that just spits our generate reviews and hopes the search engine catches it. When a person types in "Unlock The Inbox Reviews" in hopes to steal a sale that would of happened regardless.

A real affiliate sends traffic over, that traffic then does a "Unlock the Inbox Reviews" search, then that review site sends the traffic back over and the real affiliate that initiated the traffic/sale loses it.

You'll see a ton of auto-generated reviews from clickbank affiliates on my site, just because their stupid bots scan all the products in clickbank, even though they get no commission, because I whitelist affiliates and their bots don't know the difference :/

FreebieBoy34

In my opinion, yes you can still rely on certain reviews as long as it came from reputable sources. So if you want to make sure that the reviews are really effective, you have to make sure that it is made by a site that is known to make pertinent reviews about ad networks and affiliate networks. And if you'll be having trouble to to identify these sites, you can use a website assessment tool like Alexa so you'll be able to learn more about the site's rankings, traffic details, and etc.:)

ant

I've got personal review sites in the personal development and weight loss niche. The sites are still profitable but over the years they are earning less and less due to over-saturation of Clickbank digital products and increased competition (every second Joe and Staecey own an affiliate website nowadays...)

But this is all relative imo, you can earn money with anything and everything if you build great sales funnels and if you optimize your conversions. Not many sites have great copywriting and less than 20% of affiliates are doing ANY testing at all (based on a small poll on an affiliate forum).

So decide what's best for you and then just go for it :D

ANT

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms