Blocked from posting ads in Facebook groups?

Omer Farooq

Hi,

What to do if you are temporarily blocked from posting ads in facebook groups? I received a message yesterday that I am temporarily blocked from posting further posts, I signed off and today when I tried to post again I got the same message again. What should I do now?

Nytshade

There's nothing you can do except to wait AND most importantly, learn a lesson. The lesson is, Stop Spamming.

Simply wait for 2 to 3 weeks, but there should be a date they gave you, they always tell you how long you're going to be blocked from posting to groups.

There's nothing you can do now except to wait and work on fixing your posting strategy. Obviously the posting strategy you're currently using looks spammy to facebook so you have to come up with a new posting schedule. Simply stop abusing the software that you're using to post on groups, take it easy and you'll be fine.

Hope that answers your question.

jaymish

Who was the message from? Was it from facebook or was it from the group administrator? Have you read the group's rules. Groups have codes of conduct which if you break can get you suspended or banned. If you were suspended from a group contact the group's administrator and plead your case.

If you the message was from Facebook. You may also have violated one of their policy's. Again you need to familiarize yourself with these. Also, try and contact them directly through customer support and plead your case. It may be a simple mistake.

vishwa

You cannot do anything until the group admin allow you to post on their groups. It seems that you have violated their group terms or do some kind of spamming. Better contact the group admin and ask them for the reason behind not allowing to make post on their group.

Rob Whisonant

Quit spamming the groups. Be a productive member. Groups are not there for you to spam. If you where blocked, you where reported by many members as being a spammer. Buy ad space on Facebook. Play by the rules.

Hometutor

Hi,

What to do if you are temporarily blocked from posting ads in facebook groups? I received a message yesterday that I am temporarily blocked from posting further posts, I signed off and today when I tried to post again I got the same message again. What should I do now?
Get yourself another Facebook account while you're waiting for the dehumanizing automated system to release your account. Not a big fan of that much automation in case you can't tell :)

Rick

Little tip by the way I own several FB groups including a huge post ads one. The best way for me to ban someone is for them to piggy back an ad in the comment section of someone else's. That's just plain rude.

Rick

vinvill

Probably you violated the groups rules or facebook policy of you can contact the page administrator message him/her then sometimes they ask questions why those things occur, if you cannot log in still contact facebook sometimes you can discuss your case even though you will get approval that will take eternity, best advised create a new acct.or shift to other similar forum.

ecole11j

Unfortunately there isn't really much you can do about it. Depending on what the group allows, the moderators of the group probably decided your posts bordered on spam or were otherwise against the rules of the group. You could always message the moderators and ask to be let back in or given more details on why you were blocked, but they're not obligated to oblige.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.