Do you know any reliable Pay Per Lead affiliate programs?

rritz

Hi folks, I am looking for a pay per lead affiliate program to join that will pay reliably out to affiliates. I can provide leads, looking for a good way to earn from my traffic. Any tipps appreciated!

Miguelito203

You may want to check out the Ebay Enterprise (formerly Pepperjam Network, still use old url: pepperjamnetwork.com). I promoted some Pay-Per-Lead stuff on it years ago when it was still called the Pepperjam Network. Even though I don't use it anymore (have switched niches), I can still login with my old info. If I recall correctly, they pay either by check or direct deposit. I just checked. Yeah, those are the two payment options. I also remember being assigned an acct. manager or something like that (once I started making regular commissions/getting leads).

Joey

rritz

I heard about pepperjam but didn't know it was renamed, will chekc it out!! Great thxs

You may want to check out the Ebay Enterprise (formerly Pepperjam Network, still use old url: pepperjamnetwork.com). I promoted some Pay-Per-Lead stuff on it years ago when it was still called the Pepperjam Network. Even though I don't use it anymore (have switched niches), I can still login with my old info. If I recall correctly, they pay either by check or direct deposit. I just checked. Yeah, those are the two payment options. I also remember being assigned an acct. manager or something like that (once I started making regular commissions/getting leads).

Joey

Lina

Hello,
What is your preferred field of business?
Or any?

Lina

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.