Hide your PBN (Private Blog Network) with Cloudfare?

novandak

Hey folks,

I heard that when building a PBN (Private blog network) I've seen multiple articles on the web said that you can host your PBN websites on the same server if you use a CDN such as cloudflare for each blog and it will "Mask" your actual DNS and IP address, is this CDN statement true?

Or do I need to host PBN on a web hosting that allowing multi IP addresses?

Thanks in advance,
Novandak

SEOPub

Hey folks,

I heard that when building a PBN (Private blog network) I've seen multiple articles on the web said that you can host your PBN websites on the same server if you use a CDN such as cloudflare for each blog and it will "Mask" your actual DNS and IP address, is this CDN statement true?

Or do I need to host PBN on a web hosting that allowing multi IP addresses?

Thanks in advance,
Novandak
I am not convinced that a CDN hides your DNS and IP completely. I have talked to people who have had sites hit while using them.

I would never, ever use a web host that advertises that they offer multiple IP addresses under one account. This is commonly called "SEO Hosting" (even though it has nothing to do with SEO). Those sort of services have been a huge target for Google for a few years now. Avoid them.

Just use separate hosting providers for each site.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views