Which SEO Tools Are You Currently Using?

rfharris

There are hundreds of SEO tools available but not all these tools work as they promised. Which SEO tools are your using at the moment and how much success are you getting from these toos?

Localnode

I typically use YOAST SEO, and a bunch of other tools.

Performance:
Code:
https://gtmetrix.com/
Code:
http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
SEO Checkup:
Code:
http://seositecheckup.com/
Code:
https://www.site-analyzer.com/
Keyword Density:
Code:
http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword-density/
Code:
http://smallseotools.com/keyword-density-checker/
Since social media is important, I use Buffer (buffer.com) to manage my social media accounts.

And as always, the usual:
Google Webmaster Tools
Bing
Yandex

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawker

I use the best ones of them all.

8 fingers and 2 thumbs.

They never let me down!

Reactions: Mike001

rfharris

rfharris
these are surely the best tools but there should be something useful for little lazy people who don't wanna do lots of typing :)

vedasri

I am using these tools for regular basis. Seoprofiler is checking for backlinks, Google Keyword tool is keyword anaysis and website analysis tool is seositecheckup.

ericplotz1

These aren't SEO tools that you guys are naming. Those are more data aggregators and analytical software. Great for evaluating but thats it.

In fact keyword planner provides 0 data for SEO. It only provides you the monthly searches for a keyword. Thats the only value any SEO can get from the KWP.

More helpful analytical software would be Ahrefs and SEMrush.

I think OP is more referring to link building software.

Before you get into link building with tools, learn how to spin content properly. ;)

Trust me on that one you're gonna need it. Without content link building doesn't exist, and you're gonna need A LOT of content. Kontent Machine for the article getter, and then running that through WordAI is working like a charm for me.

I also have SpinnerChief4 but I don't use it much anymore. I still use it with FCS on 2nd tier to make my life easier. But honestly paragraph spinning syndicated content is working great as well, within the FCS platform.

I'm manually building my first tier. Kinda. I found a way to build PBNs pretty quickly scraping and spinning readable content thats 100% unique. I juice those up and fill them with 50-100 pieces of content before I add a link. I only use one site for one link. Before its asked.

For Web 2.0s Im using FCS Networker. Sometimes it works great and sometimes the account creator is freakin' whack. I typicall use this for 2nd tier and 3rd tier. I've been meaning to use RankerX but I just haven't found the time. I paid the monthly fee for 3 months and used it only a few times. Looks like it can be pretty powerful but lack of control in certain aspects of the program turned me off of it.

I always juice my web 2.0s up with some social and some links.

On 4th tier I go hammer with GSA, 90% DoFollow, Articles, Web 2, Doc Sharing, Video and Microblogs at it. While building secondary tiers with bookmarks for indexing purposes.

Really the speculation on GSA is false. Im just a baby with the tool, but if you build your own lists, add the content manually, and tweak the settings, there's no reason you can't build 1st tier with GSA. Take a guy like Jacob King, I've accessed some of his stuff and that guys a beast with GSA. You want good quality info on GSA? Jacob Kings that guy.

So top 3 tools I recommend:

1. Scrapebox
2. GSA
3. FCS Networker

I recommend GSA because it's cheap and I haven't seen many limitations with this tool other than peoples knowledge on it. I paid $67.

FYI before running GSA understand to run it effectively you're gonna need:

1. Windows VPS
2. Private Proxies
3. Scrapebox (optional but extremely helpful)
4. Kontent Machine (if you want to autofill data and load articles in multiple ways, API, Manual)
5. WordAI (also auto fill content and load articles in various ways)
6. Captcha Breaker
7. Indexer (GSAs Indexer blows)
8. Email Provider (I use a guy on Fiverr, just search GSA emails and look for good ratings. There's only a few guys)

I advise using a Mac if not computer savvy. Im not computer savvy at all and have nothing but problems with PCs. All the updates and virus software and crap you have to do to maintenace just isnt worth the time to me. I haven't used an actual PC i years though so maybe they're better but I doubt it.

I had troubles with speed ALWAYS with a PC when attempting to connect remote desktop and access servers. I also would try to run bots on what was supposed to be a "beast" of a PC and it sucked.

Thats just a personal preference though.

Other than that, never run SEOtools from your personal computer! Is it possible? Absolutely and using private proxies it will be fine. But your CPU usage will be through the roof and your computer will suck!

There's a huge learning curve when it comes to using SEO tools. You're gonna slip up and forgot you refreshed your proxies, and end up getting a warning letter from your server company. You're gonna run the software and have no idea what you're doing.

But as you run it, and read blogs, and run it, and watch tutorials, and run it, and read forum threasd, and run it some more, then you're gonna eventually start getting things to click.

ev3v4hn

ahref, majestic, moz, for Money site
scrapebox, rankerx, GSA, for tier 123

brainsdigital

1-ahref
2-majestic
3- for wordpress i use yoast ( all in one seo pack are good to but its sometimes make load on server)
4-GSA

javievardy

The Best SEO Tools in the present :
1.SEMrush
2.BuzzSumo
3.AuthorityLabs
4.SpyFu
5.Ahrefs ( I am using it )

ravi kumar

SEO Tools I am using currently :

• GTmetrix
This tool is used to examine page speed and diagnose opportunities for improvement, is an essential part of the SEO.

• Web Developer Toolbar
The Web Developer Toolbar has become much relied-upon during the technical
phase of our SEO audits.

• SEO Quake Toolbar
SEO Quake shows data on traffic, social shares, linkson-page keyword
optimization and more.

• Chrome Developer Tools
Some SEO tasks you can do with Chrome DevTools include: examining mobile
UX and SEO with the amazing mobile emulator, picking apart source code
diagnosing page speed, examining HTTP status codes, and mocking-up live
edits to a webpage.

• Keywordtool.io
Enter a query in this freemium tool and it will show you quickly more
keywords based on the auto complete feature of Google Bing, YouTube, or App
Store Search.

•Moz
Moz is a suite of user-friendly inbound marketing tools.

• Google Analytics
Screaming Frog just keeps getting better, and the free version is far more powerful than ever.

• Small SEO Tools
To check Plagiarism

wizardly

Keyword Research
-Market Samurai

Link Building
-GSA

Rank Tracking
-Serpbook

WordPress - All-in-one SEO Plugin

marvinsam

Alexa, MOZ, Small SEO tools are some of the SEO tools for analyzing.

learn2do

Beside free online tools from Google like Webmaster tool, GA, Keyword Planner, I'm currently using Ahref, GSA, Majestic. And of course a bunch of other tools for specific jobs.

datamaya

Paid:
- Ahrefs
- Linkresearchtools (LRT)

Free:
- Webmeup
- Openlinkprofiler
- Ranksignals

WebmasterPhil

I agree with many of the suggestions provided.

I've used

Scrapebox
GSA SER
Wicked Article Creator
Bookmarking Demon
(and many others)

I recommend all of them.

Like others, I recommend you create your Tier 1 backlinks manually (on authority sites like WordPress.com, etc.) and from Tier 2 on, use the software that I've mentioned to chain the backlinks to the Tier 1.

Last edited:

PatrickT

Hootsuite is WAY efficient fo managing social media. Google's Keyword planner is a must! It lets you execute monthly Google search query volume estimates for numerous keywords in seconds.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.