Hey Guys, new here time to get active....

AboutTrillions

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am looking forward to being an active member of this forum.

I am from the good old UK and have worked for some of the biggest digital marketing agency's here in the UK and in the Philippines, I am also love coding and write in Python and c# manly as well as using some of the drag and drop tools such as Zenno poster and UBOT.

I also love blogging and teaching people how to run and make money from there blogs.

I have read 100's of posts on this forum but just never had the time to really join in, however now I have a lot more free time I plan to join in and share the little I know with you guys.

Looking forward to joining in.

thanks............................

Alex Thompson

Hey there,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

I look forward to reading your posts and blogging tips!

:welgroup:

Hawker

Hi AboutTrillions. Welcome to the Webmaster Sun community forums.

Glad to have you on board and hope to see you around.

Cheers!

ulterios

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

I look forward to seeing you around the site and hopefully getting a chance to interact.

Welcome again. :welcome:

AboutTrillions

Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys

Looking forward to reading your postings and putting my 2 pence worth in as well...

thanks again.

Steve32

Welcome to the forum!

I am from the good old UK and have worked for some of the biggest digital marketing agency's here in the UK and in the Philippines, I am also love coding and write in Python and c# manly as well as using some of the drag and drop tools such as Zenno poster and UBOT.

I also love blogging and teaching people how to run and make money from there blogs.
You have more skills so what is your main skill? marketing or coding?

Look forward to hearing more from you.

AboutTrillions

Hi Steve32,

To be honest i have been working "online" since i was 18... web design and coding was how i started, then making tools for IM types, i learned SEO, and traffic Gen, and started working for people in the UK and Phillipiness, Now i am relaxing a bit more and starting a blog helping people run there own blogs, and also traffic idea's etc.

thanks for the warm welcome mate... how about u what's your story?

Steve32

Steve32
You are welcome, I build sites for generating revenue. My skills are SEO, web design and affiliate marketing..

I am learning techniques to increase traffic for my sies...it's really important today.

AboutTrillions

What kind of sites are you building... as in lead gen sites or? do you do that for your own sites or for clients?

AboutTrillions

Hey Thanks for the warm welcome, this forum looks great, i will be putting a lot more time into it over the next week or so,

Miguelito203

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am looking forward to being an active member of this forum.

I have read 100's of posts on this forum but just never had the time to really join in, however now I have a lot more free time I plan to join in and share the little I know with you guys.

Looking forward to joining in.

thanks............................
Welcome to the forum. When it comes to making money online, the most important thing you can do is to take action. Reading and studying will only get you so far. You will hit bumps in the road (like we all have and do), but just use those and learning experiences. If you can do this, you should be just fine.

Joey

lkovnih226

Welcome AboutTrillions to the WebMasterSun!

Enjoy your stay here with us and looking forward to seeing you around.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views