How to earn from website without using Adsense?

paulgl

Hi friends,

What are the best ways to earn from website without using G Adsense?

Ready for investing money into websites but I need to see plans to earn money from it.

Thanks.

samimnoorzaitgc

Do you have anything to sell? A product? A digital art or something?

If you just want to earn with ads, choose a CPM network. These networks approve websites with thousands of traffic, I do not suggest it for new websites :D

Why not AdSense? They don't care about traffic and pay each cents.

MrT

CPA Networks, affiliate products, your own product, building your list to promote others or sell solo ads.

There's a lot of opportunity out there that doesn't require you to use adsense. In fact, everything I see posted about Adsense is pretty negative. Seems to only be worth it for those that have a LOT of traffic.

There's a guy that has a blog in almost the same niche as mine... he makes about 10% in comparison to my blog, but has about 400% more in traffic. He relies mostly on Adsense, I don't use adsense.

Miguelito203

Beginners tend to do affiliate marketing. Once they've been doing it for awhile and have had success, they might create their own product and promote that on their blog as well. Affiliate marketing pays better than adsense, anyway. Oh, CPA that one of the guys mentioned stands for Cost-Per-Action and can be something as simple as getting people to submit contact info.

When you do this, you're basically helping the advertiser to build his or her list. These things will pay less per submission (as to when you're promoting a product and earn a commission with affiliate marketing). However, affiliate marketing is kind of like a branch of CPA because that's basically what someone does whenever someone purchases a product. I hope that makes sense.

Joey

javievardy

I think this is the best way that you choose:
Making money on Revenue sharing sites:
Revenue sharing websites allows you to publish contents/write articles on their pages. They then show their AdSense ads on your articles and when a viewer clicks them, a certain percentage is sent to you from the clicks. These sites are also known as, web 2.0 sites.

WebmasterPhil

Google Adsense use to be the best way to make easy money online. But then Google changed the game with their constant updates and too many made-for-adsense sites lost their rankings. Another blow against Adsense is the rising popularity of Ad Blockers plug-in for the web browsers.

I would suggest using Affiliate Links from places like Clickbank. CPA affiliate marketing is great too, depending on what niche you're in. There's no guaranteed that you'll make a ton of money this way because people these days are too smart for buying anything they click on.

Another choice is to start a business on Amazon FBA, but only if you got access to products that are in demand. With Amazon, you already have an established marketplace with millions of customers ready to buy. That's the main advantage over starting your own eCommerce website from scratch.

vishwa

Affiliate Marketing is one the best and lucrative way to get started with your blog. Pro bloggers making 5 figure income from their blog and affiliate marketing. So, If you are familiar with affiliate marketing than you should try it. However Adsense works great for newbie bloggers.

thagar

What I would do is prepare something that people in my niche want and monetize it with ads or CPA offers

billwade79

I totally agree with Affiliate Marketing. You can find some network like Jvzoo ( Launching Product ) - or Clickbank, Click2sale, etc... All you need to do is get their affiliate link and promote their product ! Good luck !

Antonio.spiroox

If you have a website you can always work with any adnetwork which can pass you the tags with formats to add into your site and do the monetization.

Antonio

whland

I signed up for and got approved for media.net yahoo ads for my forum.

I didn't think I'd get approved but it surprised me that I did.

They require good quality websites though.

Not easy to get into but worth a try.

I got in and didn't think I would.

Chad

hoabantrang

without adsense you can working on affiliate programe. you can join JVzoo, Clickbank... for unphysic product; amazone, ebay... for physic product.

whland

I have to say that media.net is a REAL alternative to adsense.

I'm making more money per day with media.net than I did with adsense.

So maybe me getting banned from adsense was a blessing in disguise. :)

They do indeed pay for cpc as well as impressions.

I read online that they only paid for impressions but they do pay for clicks as well.

Earnings are updated the next day which is okay for me as I don't really check the earnings that often.

As the saying goes. A watched pot never boils.

Chad

Gonzalus

You can offer them membership payment or trading service (with fee, of course). Especially game trading service. You can be the middleman and earn a lot of money. For example Overwatch is a hot game now, some people start to sell the lv up service. If you have a good enough forum or website, you'll have a big opportunity just by contact the trainer and the customer.

Rockk

Are you experiencing anything to offer? A product? An electronic art or perhaps something?

In case you just want to generate with advertisements, choose a CPM network. These types of networks accept websites with thousands of visitors, I do not really suggest this for new websites

Why not AdSense? They avoid care about site visitors and pay every cents.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.