Which caching plugins should I use?

hoangvu

What are the best caching plugins should I use to speed up loading web pages on my sites? include both Wordpress and non-wordpress sites.

Your suggestions are appreciated.

Ron Killian

Best one I've found is WP Fastest Cache. I've tried many others but it works great for me. I am no WP wizard so can't say it's the best there is. But I do know with speed tests it was the best boost compared to others.

Use to use W3, but seems that was more trouble than it was worth. Just didn't seem to perform as well. Seems it conflicted with something too. Been a while.

hoangvu

Best one I've found is WP Fastest Cache. I've tried many others but it works great for me. I am no WP wizard so can't say it's the best there is. But I do know with speed tests it was the best boost compared to others.
I never hearf of this cache for WP site, I may check it in the future for my blog site.

Use to use W3, but seems that was more trouble than it was worth.
I used WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache but I don't get any problems with them. What are your troubles when using W3?

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.