What is the Best Question and Answer Script / CMS / Solution?

Hawker

There's several subjects I'm passionate about and have often wanted to ask question about it and get an answer on immediately. Or at some point.

Or be able to look up previous questions asked and see what the answers given are but without all the other stuff like forums have.

I've seen some question and answer sites and scripts that look pretty nice and useful for my needs.

And there's some big question/answer sites out there now. Quora is one of them.

And oddly enough there's a question on Quora on this very thing quora.com/What-is-the-best-Question-2-Answer-script

There's some nice suggestions there as well and also some related questions that also have some answers/suggestions.

But I wanted to ask here to see if there's any you would recommend or mention straight off the top of your head.

Do you have any experience with these types of sites/scripts and would recommend one and state why?

Of course, like most things, there are free and paid ones. Both have their pros and cons.

If you know anything about either do let us know and give a recommendation.

Whether it's based on experience or what you've considered but not yet got started on.

What do you guys think about these types of sites and do you think there is still possibility to be a site like Quora? :reallyexcited: :think:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.