Please review my coupon website

Status
Not open for further replies.

irichard

Hello, I made a coupon website, can you guys give me feedback. My niche is vitamins and supplements. Here is my url: couponvitamin.com. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee06

Hello,

From my point of view, you have to add more textual content to your coupons pages. And you dont have meta description on your website, you have to add one, it can help you to increase your CTR from search engines. ALT tags of your images are empty, you have to fill them.

gerald88

I think you need a unique design and write more content. Google loves content, If you want good SEO results I will advise you to make pages with a minimum of 500 -> words and use h1/h2/h3 tags.

Without content I don't think your website will be rank in Google.

irichard

Thank you for the advice guys. I'm missing a lot of important things to help my website rank in Google. I plan on creating content.

Noddy

Which script is it

ulterios

ulterios
It's Wordpress and uses the theme called "Clipper" from appthemes.

It's not my site but I have a site that is set up using the same theme.

irichard

I'll have to fix the bottom of the page. The coupon tags look strange.

I'm using Clipper theme for my website. So far it is running good. I just have to figure out how to get traffic to my site. I plan on adding a blog to my theme.

Samm

Hi Richard,
You can start by doing research. Your site is about vitamins. What do you know about vitamins that you can share today? If you start writing, you may find that you use fillers and generally don't know where to go with the blog post. This is mainly because you haven't done research.

- Youtube video explaining why we need vitamins
- What vitamins are essential to human body function?
- What vitamins are essential to cat or dog health?

After watching a video or reading a lengthy informative article in a book, you can jot down the main points and seek out any other sources to fill in gaps in your knowledge. Repeat this a few times and you can become a knowledgeable vitamin site webmaster.

It may seem boring at first, but getting quality value content on your site can be fun in a detective-kind of way. Google or go to the public library and learn about vitamins. You can jot down article title ideas as you study a particular subtopic - and gradually as you form an understanding, it will be easy to write.

For example, take your smart phone, if you have one, and Google a few articles about vitamins. Read them all the way through with a notepad by your side. Now, are there any article titles you can come up with now, to help inform readers on your coupon site?

Reactions: irichard

irichard

irichard
Thank you for the advice. I'm going to write about every vitamin and supplement so I don't run out of any ideas. I forgot about watching YouTube videos to learn about vitamins. Having a lot of knowledge in this niche I'm getting into is very important. I'm already jotting down ideas in my notebook. I plan on writing more than 500 words for each blog post. I'm just afraid I might make my readers bored by reading my articles. I want to keep them interest so they can keep coming back to my website.

mrjock

Personally I think the home page is missing a featured coupon section, something that is really hot.

Also I would consider placing ads between the coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views