How can i make 200$/1 month with affiliate ?

javievardy

Someone in the forum have been successful in making money with affiliate can share your experience with me. Thank a lots

jgse19811

Hi Javievardy

My name is Joanthan Edwards

For you to make 200$/1 month with affiliate marketing it takes the following
1) The correct education (2) Laying the correct foundations (3) Hard work (4) Investment

The more hard work you put in, the more money that you can potentially make & why stop at 200$/1 month, when you have the potential to earn a lot more with the right affiliate program.

Have you considered marketing web hosts under their affiliate programs?

If you have any friends looking to build a website or have your own website that you feel marketing a web host would be suitable, then give it a shot :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Miguelito203

Yeah, but it depends on a number of things like how many searches the product you're promoting gets a month, the competition (how soon you rank after the product launches), the price you earn per commission on the front-end and how well the sales funnel converts, etc. The one thing I've learned is that it takes just as much work to promote a cheaper product as it does a more expensive one. Go for the more expensive one.

Joey

learn2do

If you are new to affiliate, I think you should start with Product Launch, which mean you promote single product on your site. Even with new person, practicing hard and earning 200$ each month with Product Lanch is not too hard, and the most important thing is you can learn so much from this basic type of affiliate marketing.

TrafficDues

Actually, the first Dollar I made online was via affiliate marketing
My strategy was to make a micro niche website related to the product, then work on SEO and increase ranking, and that made me around 1200$ per month using clickbank, I think now these days it's much harder to achieve especially how SEO changed

vishwa

To get success with affiliate marketing you have to choose a right product first. If you choose a wrong product than it might not work for you. After choosing the right product write a killer review about the product on your blog and promote it on social media sites and also do some SEO work to get rank in Google.

Cameron Hill

So in case you don't know how affiliate works, I'll quickly run over it.

The basic idea (the way that I do it, and that I'd recommend) is to build an email list, that is, a list of email addresses.

You do this by driving traffic to a "squeeze" page you create to do with a certain niche. You offer an ebook, a video course etc.. a FREE gift, and then they put in their email address so you can send it to them.

Then, you build a relationship with them (optional but I recommend it), and then you send them good products that other people have made, usually in a series of emails, they click on your links and you get a cut.

So steps for you:

1. pick a niche
2. find an autoresponder, eg aweber, getresponse, sendlane
3. build a squeeze page (don't worry if you don't have tech skills, there are ways around that)
4. set up a series of autoresponder emails that automatically send to the email address when obtained (with your affiliate links inside)
4.5 drive people to this squeeze page (called "traffic") via paid advertising (eg paid clicks, facebook ads, etc.) or free advertising (eg. blog, YouTube, podcasts) or a combination of both.
5. also do this with broadcasts, which you send out every day/ a couple times a week.
6. Make 200$/month (quite easy, you can scale this up a lot and make a lot more, as others have said!)

That's the basic process in my eyes. As you can see it's really quite simple. What helped me big time was finding mentors and investing in courses.

CityadsMedia

Another way is to rehash information that you get in forum and produce pdf.
Give the pdf out for free.

For example:

Find one proven working money making method, for example CJ + clickbank.
Go through the method, find where you can put your affiliate link (webhosting, domain, IM products, books on Amazon etc),
Give out the book in "hotspot" area

You can also do A/B testing by putting opt-in page if you want to build up list.
(be advised that this will significantly drop the download rate compared to giving it out for nothing)

I did my first $100+ per sale commission using this method.
3-4 sales per month but IMO, i consider it as ok since it took me around 3 days to produce the PDF, and spare time to create thread in forums.
The subject covered were "How to get 2 years of premium hosting literally FOC".
(it's exploit the hosting respond when you want to cancel your 2 years subscription and it works like a charm)

TheRealRazzy

The easiest way to do this is to set up a niche related website and add loads of content to it over time.

1) Buy the right domain. Set up your domain so that it has your main keyword in it. It won't give you a huge boost in the SERPs like it use to, but every little thing helps :)
2) Set up you hosting and install wordpress on it. Where you choose your hosting is up to you, just make sure they let you install wordpress. I don't know of any hosting platforms that don't allow wordpress, but you never know.
3) Get a nice looking theme that you can customize to fit your niche. A review theme would be best for this type of thing.
4) Start adding plenty of unique content and add your affiliate links to the reviews when you post them. This will get you ranked for long tailed keywords over the first couple months and tougher keywords if you're lucky.
5) Keep adding content each month and make sure it's not spun. Spun content just looks like garbage and your readers want to see quality content. Spun content can trick the search engines, but actual people won't like it.

You can do this for tons of niches, literally all of them, and pull in affiliate sales over time. I do this and it makes a nice little passive income from month to month. My little trick is that I target affiliate offers that offer lifetime commissions so that I make a percentage of the sale every time a person buys :D You'll make less per sale, but it's possible to make much more over time :)

I hope that helps :)

Reactions: CyberAlchemist

CityadsMedia

CityadsMedia
Webmaster should also focus on SEO too and not just focus on creating best content and hope that your site will rank.
Installing WP with Yeost SEO have more effect on SEO rather than EMD, using mobile friendly theme would improve (lower) your bounce rate hence improve your SERP.
and bla bla bla...

For WP alone, there are hundreds of way to improve onpage optimization.
Not sure if there is such guide here but we can Google for everything :p

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.